surprise at wife

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by tpd, Jul 13, 2011.

1. tpd

tpd Member

My wife was a virgin when we married which I found hard to believe when she told me when we were seeing each other early on as she was & still is a fox.

years later we were talking & I said to her you must have at least jerked some one, she then said she had, and had sucked a few, were any big, i said, there was a guy she worked with that I met, who she told me she sucked after a night out, the thing is, she said he had a huge cock and she ended up sucking him several times & loved the size of it, I cant see why she didnt let him fuck her I must admit i have jerked over this several times she wont talk about it again though.

2. B_Hornaplenty

B_Hornaplenty New Member

It's plausible that your wife was a virgin despite the fact that she had sucked or jacked off men previously. She may have been apprehensive about taking a big cock in her vagina for fear of pain, or she may have been fearful of getting pregnant. Simply playing with or sucking such a big cock may have been enough to satisfy her erotic lust.

My wife was a virgin when we started going together, and the first time we got naked so I could fuck her, she was so shocked when she saw how big my cock was that she resisted fucking and jacked me off instead. That happened several times, and she even wouldn't suck my cock for a while. Finally when I convinced her, and resorted to plenty foreplay (I went down on her pussy and really turned her on) she took my cock all the way, and she loved it. From then on she never declined stroking my cock to erection, sucking it to lubricate, and then riding my horn to abandon. We had a great sex life.

3. nakedone

nakedone New Member

My second wife told me that she was a "technical virgin". I did not ask her to interpret, but I believed it meant that she had not been cock-in-pussy fucked, but that she had done other things. I am sure that she let other men finger-fuck her to orgasm, and that she had sucked the cocks of other men.

I also knew a lady once, who, when asked if a certain man had fucked her, replied "Oh, I let him put it in me, but that was all!" She was implying that since he hadn't cum in her pussy, it did not qualify as actual fucking.

The quality of "Virginity" is much over-rated, because some technical-virgins have done everything except allow a guy to cum in her pussy, and some very experienced gals have never known the joy of bringing guys off in any way besides old-fashioned cock-in-cunt fucking! So, who are the real virgins?

4. blaquehorse

blaquehorse New Member

Albums:
    This thread is quite interesting.
    Some women claim to be virgins just to appear pure to the suitor. The thing about telling tales is that after a while we tend to forget or one might be caught off guard. I have always prefered an honest woman who is not afraid or ashamed of coming-clean about her past.
    Then there are those who THINK they are still virgins eventhough they've been penetrated.
    So, does the guy have to cum for the act to qualify as sex?

5. B_Jules7

B_Jules7 New Member

I remember having a conversation with a girl about number of people "slept with" and what counts etc. A girl will generally not include guys she blew/jerked off in the numbers. the gist of the conversation was two extreme examples (looking at the physical act and not the morality of the situation):

One girl is in a club and takes a guy into a bathroom stall. He takes her from behind, lifts her skirt, pulls her panties aside and penetrates her. Four strokes and he cums. 3 minutes and it's all over.

Girl two takes a guy home. They spend the night in bed together, undress, massage each other, kiss, masturbate each other, oral sex and 69. 2 orgasms each. no penetration.

A year later when someone asks how many guys they have slept with, most girls will include guy 1 and not 2..

6. dolfette

Gold Member

she was a virgin when she married.

don't you think that maybe she had her own, personal, moral reasons for saving herself?

just because something makes you horny, doesn't mean that you want to do it.

7. tpd

tpd Member

perhaps men are different I cant imagine giving oral to a female & not wanting to then fuck her also the guy she sucked must have tried to go further I know I would she went back for more so maybe he just thought this will do my lucky day, she is good at it

8. dolfette

Gold Member

there are men who are happy with just oral.
    and virgins aren't always ready to have sex, even if they desire it. waiting until marriage suggests she needed a greater level of trust and commitment before taking that step.

9. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    or she was just aware of STD's

10. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

not surprising she won't talk about it. women don't like to talk about their past sexapades. this my wife's sex history... my wife lost her virginity to her neighbor bf when she was 15. had sex with 4 other guys before she met me when she was 19. had a serious relationship with an older(20's) guy when she was 17, 18. rich guy out of Chicago, a little on the chunky side from a pic she had. he was pushing for engagement, & marriage. her parents got leery. the relationship withered away, she thinks he found someone else, closer to home.anyway, the guys she screwed were small dicked, one guy was long but thin. she said the first time she saw my cock, she said "Wow!" in her head. she was apprehensive because of my size, but didn't want to appear nervous or afraid. and after a couple minutes of thrusting, she had her first orgasm. she told me later, she was so relieved to have an orgasm. she had thought something was wrong with her, and she was so surprised when she came, cuz it was like out of nowhere. she told me all of this about a year into our relationship, and has not talked about it since. that was 30+ yrs ago. she told me she had a big crush on me before we met. she had seen me around. I dated(& fucked) one of her gfs. and that gf had dropped some size info on me, but later recanted and said I was puny & sucked in bed. anyway, we started hanging around together, and after a couple weeks we started dating, and after a couple weeks of dating, we fucked. she says she had fallen in love with me already and when we fucked that completed the deal.

11. B_Jules7

B_Jules7 New Member

[.. she said the first time she saw my cock, she said "Wow!" in her head.]

A couple of girls I have been with have admitted this reaction to me and it's such an ego boost!

[.. she had her first orgasm. ]

I gave a girl her first orgasm once. It was amazing cause she had fucked 3 guys and thought she knew a lot. She was more experienced than me and thought she was teaching me (which she was) but then I made her cum and she was completely overcome with the feeling. She kept going on about it and to this day (we are still friends) she reminds me of that time.

[I dated(& fucked) one of her gfs. and that gf had dropped some size info on me..]

I broke up with a girlfirned and afterwards fucked two of her friends and they both admitted that she had mentioned my size. Funny how girls seem to often talk about it!

12. B_Jules7

B_Jules7 New Member

The OP mentions.. [I must admit i have jerked over this several times she wont talk about it again though.] I know the feeling. My gf doesn't like to talk about her past.. but every now and then after a few drinks i get a little out of her. She expects me to be jealous but as long as I don't meet them I don't care. Anyway, one night she told me about a threesome she had with a her best girl friend and a guy. I managed to get some of the details.. and she admitted that the guy was very hot and well hung. I know how cute her girl friend is, so the image of the three of them was vivid in my head. I have often jerk off thinking about her eating the girl out while the guy fucked her doggy (she said this was one of the positions).

Sorry, a bit off topic but in case you are interested..the whole story was awesome... from a club after a few drinks, to a skinny dip in the pool, to the two girls kissing to fuck with the guy's mind, to each one kissing the guy. then they were cold so they went for a shower. While the guy was kissing her friend my gf dropped down and started blowing the guy. then all three ended up in the bedroom...

13. tpd

tpd Member

My absolute idea of heaven Incidentally I have played he wife Matt hughes videos especially the anna joy one & she says this guy was close to the size of Matt. has anyone watched Matt with their girlfriend or wife

14. yumafarmer

yumafarmer New Member

The absolute hottest girl in college wanted to save her virginity for marriage, but had no problem having anal or oral sex with her three long-term boyfriends. She was close to my wife--thats how i know. I wonder if the guy she ended up with knows.

15. justacynic

justacynic Member

Friends from Missouri tell me there is even a mentality that girls will engage in anal sex but not vaginal in order to remain virgins.

16. Intrigue

Intrigue New Member

Albums:

Yah, cause we all know ya can't get em from oral... :rolleyes:

17. blaquehorse

blaquehorse New Member

Albums:
    That is interesting; cos a married lady once revealed to me that she had a bf with whom she only had anal sex. She said her pussy was for her husband.

18. hsarge

Gold Member

Some women might give oral so the guy will roll over , fall asleep, and quit pestering.

19. SoloAqui

SoloAqui Member

Albums:
    It may have been a combination of things that caused her not to go beyond any given point. Perhaps it was opportunity, or loss of interest. It could have been simply not being ready like others have mentioned or her moral view. All in all shes yours and waited to give it to you.
    I don't think you need to dwell on it to much. As men our reaction to sexual stuff is different than for women; so for her no biggie.

20. StillEnjoyingLife

Your story brought back some lovely memories to me. I too once gave a girl her first orgasm, and she had also had 3 previous lovers (compared to my two). The first of her lovers had involved a relationship that lasted several months; she had slept with her second lover twice, and with her third only once--before I came into her life as a seriously interested man.

The first time we made love, I cummed, and she said she enjoyed it very much. Then, as we continued to lie in bed together, cuddling, I soon developed another erection, and entered her a second time and started stroking. Very quickly she cummed. I'll never forget what she said as she recovered: "So THAT's what it's like to cum!" We continued making love, and she cummed once more as I cummed for the second and last time that night.

A few months later we married. The marriage lasted over 30 years.

Draft saved Draft deleted