Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Wow, that is a really bad reaction, lol.

That was great, you could tell the guy was nervous and wasn't sure what do do that that dick. I Liked it when the guy took control of the back of his head. He did not like the taste that was obvious ... excellent clip.

toader

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
but when u r sucking a cock and jerking a cock and worshipping a cock, what do you think the end result is going to be????? duh!!!!

Reactions: titan1968

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
but when u r sucking a cock and jerking a cock and worshipping a cock, what do you think the end result is going to be????? duh!!!!

I was thinking the exact think. I don't speak German but the guy getting sucked says something that sounds like spritz that leads me to believe he was gonna cum. And if you're gonna suck your buds cock don't you arrange for him to tell you when he's gonna cum or tell him you're gonna swallow it? Dumkopf! (Hey! I guess I do know German!) LOL!

Reactions: titan1968

AmuseMe

Expert Member
Media
I was thinking the exact think. I don't speak German but the guy getting sucked says something that sounds like spritz that leads me to believe he was gonna cum. And if you're gonna suck your buds cock don't you arrange for him to tell you when he's gonna cum or tell him you're gonna swallow it? Dumkopf! (Hey! I guess I do know German!) LOL!
Well in the case of the German vid, if the title is accurate it was the guy's first time taking cum, which is believable seeing how unsure he was sucking dick in general. He may have been unprepared for the taste and how much there was.

There is actually another similar video in English though. It's a little off-topic because the guy is warned, but the reaction is still pretty close at the end.

lol

Reactions: Pandacoeur

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well in the case of the German vid, if the title is accurate it was the guy's first time taking cum, which is believable seeing how unsure he was sucking dick in general. He may have been unprepared for the taste and how much there was.

There is actually another similar video in English though. It's a little off-topic because the guy is warned, but the reaction is still pretty close at the end.

lol

That was great, and what a nice load.

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

lol

Good one!!! I think in this one, though, the guy is warned and the cum hits the back of this throat as he is inhaling, so he kinda chokes. Totally hot that he catches his breath and the goes back and laps that sweet juice up.

Reactions: BBB2.5

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Love this thread! Love to see clips even more when some of the cum spills out. When I first started sucking cock I was ordered to keep it in, not to throw up, and to swallow it all. This is just a gif, but look at when he shuts his eyes really tight. You just know that's the moment that the load was shot in the mouth--or at least the first shot! There could have been four to ten more, right? Filler up!!! :eek:

tumblr_n6m1edqCvc1taxveyo1_250.gif