Surprise date with neighbour

D

deleted848353

It's one of those hot days and I've been sunbathing outside and I see my sexy neighbour outside in his front yard shirtless and wearing jogging bottoms working out. I try not to let him notice I'm watching him but I wasn't quick enough to look away muttering damn under my breath so I go inside to grab a drink and lay on my sofa that's facing the window.

I forget that I've left my door open and from where I'm laying I can still see my neighbour working out and slip a hand inside my bikini bottoms thinking about that ass of my neighbours and if he's wearing anything under those jogging bottoms. I'm so deep in my thoughts I don't hear the door and miss the postman.

I then get brought out of my thoughts by my neighbour who is knocking on my sliding door and he calls thru the open sliding door apologising for disturbing me. I look up to see he has a big smile on his face as he has caught me. I say uh no u didn't disturb me at all cheeks flushing red as I know he caught me.

Passing me my parcel he asks if I enjoyed the view I had got whilst I'd be watching him work out. I smile and say yes and apologise for watching and he says not to worry. I blush as I accidentally brush my hand against him I thank him for dropping my parcel off and say farewell.

Taking my parcel upstairs I place it on the bed and head to the bathroom and turn on the shower. I then head downstairs to grab a towel and I notice my neighbour is working out still and stand there watching and see him look over towards my sliding door. I remove my bikini top as he watches revealing to him my perky D cup breasts and see him blush. I then remove my bikini bottoms, turn and bend over to pick up my towel and hear my neighbour say damn as he watches.

I resume what I was doing and go back up to take my shower and get ready as I have a date with someone I matched with on a dating app. I open my parcel as it has my dress and lingerie I'd ordered for this occasion. I finish drying off and put on the bra and panties admiring the colour against my tanned skin.

Then put on the suspender belt before then putting on the tight low cut black dress thinking it's just the right length before picking up my black stockings and picking out some black heels and heading downstairs to sit on the chair next to my door and put on my stockings and attach the straps of the suspender belt to my stockings and then put my shoes on.

I look up to see my neighbour head out to a cab he ordered as he goes out for the night. I grab a jacket I know will go with my dress and see my cab has arrived so I head out to my date. I head on into the restaurant and see my neighbour is waiting for his date and cheekily ask him who the lucky lady is. He says someone he'd matched with on a dating app.

We both realise we were meeting each other and head to the table he had booked and he jokes we could have took the same taxi there.

As I take off my jacket, he slowly looks me up and down taking in every inch of my dress before remembering his manners and pulls out my chair before sitting opposite me. We both blush remembering what had happened earlier in the day before we order drinks. He then asks me what had me so distracted that I hadn't heard the postman or him when they knocked the door.

I told him the truth and that I was thinking about what he had on under his jogging bottoms. He replied maybe I'd find out later winking and making me blush. I then ask him if he enjoyed the show he got before I went to shower to which he said yes he had enjoyed both shows.

We both then look at the menu trying to decide what to have, all the time my mind is wandering to what I'd love to have and I feel myself flushing red hoping he hasn't noticed, the waitress comes to the table to take our order snapping me back to the moment and I realise I have not even looked at the options available so I quickly look and say the chicken ceaser salad.

We finish up dinner and have one more drink before he jokes and says shall we order separate cabs or shall we just order the one. Let's just order one cab as I excuse myself to the ladies. Upon returning he says the cab will be here in a few minutes and I walk out the door to wait outside for the cab.

I whisper in his ear that he will find a nice surprise on our journey home and he is intrigued. Once the cab arrives I get in making sure that he doesn't get a sneak peek at the surprise I have for him. I notice the cab driver is the same one who had dropped me off and that he's looking in his rear view mirror so as I'm sliding across in the seat I let him see just what my neighbour will be getting. And he gives a knowing smile before pulling off.

My neighbour puts his hand on my leg slowly sliding it up my thigh before stopping to which I move in my seat and part my thighs. He takes the hint and I notice the cab driver has just gotten another peek. Knowing we have to drive down a quiet country road to get home I whisper in my dates ear that the cab driver has seen what's happening in the backseat and ask him if we should suggest he pulls over and join us and he says it would be a waste of the drivers obvious boner.

He starts to slide his hand further up my thigh and finds that I must have removed my panties before leaving the restaurant and grins especially when I pass him them and he discreetly drops them in the seat next to the driver who has a smile, asks if we need to get home quicker since we are now on the quiet road, my date says only if there's no way he could pull over. The driver says he can always do so and finds somewhere to stop.

I undo my seat belt and despite how little room there is manage to manoeuvre myself so that I'm able to kneel on the seat and undo my dates pants to find he has a rock hard cock. I soon take the first few inches in my mouth knowing the driver will be watching in the mirror. I'm so into sucking his dick that I don't even know the driver hqs gotten out of his seat and open the back door until I feel a mouth lapping at my pussy.

That's when I take a few more inches of my dates cock down my throat and hear him moaning that it feels so good and to keep going. This is when the driver asks if he can slide his cock inside me to fuck me before we carry on our journey. My date tells him only if it's OK with me. I wiggle my ass towards him to let him know he can.

The driver then slips his hard cock inside me making me moan as every inch of his big cock inside me pounding me as I suck my dates cock. He groans loudly as he empties his load in me which makes my date shoot his load down my throat. The driver pulls out and sees his load start to drip out. He tells me it's fine to keep my skirt up round my hips and sit on the seat.

I reply how about I stay in this position and carry on sucking my dates cock and he can watch from the mirror as he drives the last few minutes of the drive back. He agrees and once we get to our destination I tell him he's welcome to give me an end of journey eating out, to which he agrees before giving me back my panties and letting us know there's no charge for the journey. We thank him and he tells my date he's a lucky guy before he drives off.

I ask my date if he wants to come in to which he replies of course as it would be rude not to. Once we get inside I take my jacket and shoes off noticing his cock was hard again. He comes up behind me to unzip my dress whispering in my ear asking if I got my answer to my earlier question I nod.

He then let's my dress fall to the floor and whispers in my ear asking if I enjoyed the cab ride home and being fucked by the driver I say yes. He says he knew I was a filthy one whispering that he was watching me masterbating to my thoughts about him and I reach back feeling his hard cock. He bends me over the sofa running his fingers over my pussy and ass asking if I want his cock I moan yes and he pushes in a few inches moaning I feel so good.

He then takes his cock out of me before he sees I have left some restraints on my table and goes to retrieve them. He tells me to lay down and he ties my hands and feet together leaving me exposed asking if I have a butt plug to hand I tell him it's on the table.

He gets it and gets on his knees pleasing me lubing up my ass and the butt plug easing it in all the way before standing up and easing his dick in me fucking me making me moan and scream with every thrust, rubbing my clit bringing me closer and closer before pulling out and releasing the restraints ordering me to get on all fours, pulling the butt plug out and replacing it with his dick fucking my ass til he cums hard.

He takes his dick out and then asks me if I enjoyed the cab ride home I say I did but I preferred him fucking me as I'd be thinking about him fucking me. He thanks me for the pleasurable evening and tells me if I ever want to him to fuck me again just ask and then leaves.