Surprise gf with threesome

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I might have a shot at a MFM threesome with an acquaintance and his gf. He's looking for a way to surprise her with this. They've talked about the idea in very vague terms, nothing specific.

One idea I had was the bf says he ordered an in-home massage for her as a gift, and once I'm massaging her, I'd try to get her warmed up and horny. But I'm guessing the kinky and creative minds at LPSG will have some ideas . . .

8barblues

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the concern is for the couple. adding a 3rd can be very traumatic for a couple that truely cares for one another.. my girl and i talked about it in very very specific details. because while the act itself is always hot , the aftermath can end a relationship, and very often does....all partys need to have complete honesty, and discuss how it will play out.. i know one guy that has an open relationship, and it works for them, i also know the couples that tried it and it ended them. so be careful...having said that, my girl and i do what i guess is called a soft swap...see the thread "fun with a 3rd person" for the details of what WE do. it works for us because we have the most amazing lines of communication....and i think thats key here. Now i know thats not the hot& nasty answer you were looking for, but the hot&nasty part is easy....not ruining your friendship with your buddy in the aftermath is hard....i hope you can make it work. enjoy...by the way....be sure to check out my girl at "swallowsuwhole" !!!

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not too concerned about their relationship since the guy is only an acquaintance. I wouldn't try to go after the girl or interfere in their relationship, but deciding whether they are ready for a threesome is up to them.

8barblues

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sounds like youre in a win -win situation! lol. i misunderstood your relationship with them, my mistake. well if theyre ready and youre ready.....nothin' to it but to do it...just be sure to let us all know how it played out!!