Surprise Gift

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
This question is for growers or clever show-ers. Have you ever slipped your cock in someone who was not expecting your length or girth? Either they didn't see your cock or underestimated its growth. How did it happen and what was your partner's reaction?

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The funniest one was a time that I started to penetrate a guy that was lying on his back in a sling, so he couldn't see me very well. I was astonished when he came before I was even all the way in on my initial thrust. "I guess it was bigger than I thought" was all he said. We both cracked up laughing.

Sometimes at sex parties, I will find a guy in a position where he can be fucked, but not necessarily expecting what's coming. I've had some guys violently buck or push me off after I penetrated. Others will just shout some surprised exclamation, like "OH Fuuuuck!" Still others will just bite the pillow and stay quiet.

It's always interested me that it's often the larger guys that have trouble taking me. I remember once I had this 6' 4" walking brick shithouse get in the sling in a rather dark room, so he didn't know what to expect. I was exceptionally excited (he was HOT!), but when I put it in, he made this loud bellow like a sick cow, they said "It's not going to work." Another time, I was playing with this young (22) guy who towered over me at 6' 6". He had been loaned to me for the evening by his "Daddy," while Daddy had another playmate. When it came time to fuck, he called Daddy on the cel phone and said "No, I can't. Eric's too big." Despite his refusuals, I knew he wanted it, and eventually did get into him. The reaction was quite amusing:

"Oh no! It BURNS! It Burns! Take it OUT!"

I did, but soon had it back in. I never really was able to fuck him, though, except very slowly and gently for only about 5 minutes.

On the other hand, I've played with these little Asian guys, barely as tall as my shoulder, that just pop me in like it's a toothpick, and want to be rammed as hard and long as possible.

Most of my size is in the form of large girth, with a quite modest length of only about 8 inches, and my cock is not tapered to any great extent. So, in my case, it is an immediate surprise as I get in my thickness. I've always wondered what it would be like to have the same amount of meat arranged differently, with average girth but great length. I wonder what the reactions would be as such a penis enters without much fanfare, but then keeps going deeper and deeper...

D

deleted62

I had one experience in college where I and the girl I was with had been teasing each other all night. I had to admit that she had me going a lot more than I actually wanted to; I was so excited that I knew I was going to cum very quickly after things actually started, and my fear that she wasn't going to think too highly of my lovemaking skills made me shrink considerably. However, I was able to bounce back extremely fast and, armed with the knowledge that this time was going to take quite a while, I grew to full potential. When I entered her that time, she couldn't believe the difference in size, and refused to believe that it was me until I turned the lights on and showed her.

About Eric's correlation of height to tight (hee hee!), I must relate another college anecdote. I had a corner room, and my three neighbors were 6'6, 6'10, and 6'11 (I'm 6', and none of them were on the basketball team -- this was the U of Chicago, where fun goes to get devoured by gargoyles). The 6'11 guy was gay, and had the shortest, cutest little boyfriend -- no more than 5'4. The shock came when, through their subtle wit, the rest of us in our group learned that the boyfriend was the top; their quote? "You'd be surprised which one has the big cock and which one has the tight ass." How adorable. . . I wonder if they're still together.

-Z

My two cents don't leave me with much sense.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by gushiggins@Dec 14 2004, 06:35 PM
......"You'd be surprised which one has the big cock and which one has the tight ass."
[post=267398]Quoted post[/post]​

It reminds me of the time that my boyfriend discovered with certainty that the guy and his occasional friend living in the guest cottage behind the neighbor's house were indeed gay as we suspected. My BF claims he accidentally saw them going at it when he was out on my deck late at night and glanced at the guest cottage window. (When I later tried to establish the "accidental" sight line, I needed a ladder, a rope, crowbar and a chainsaw.) I'll spare yout the whole description of of the foreplay, but it ended like this:

"...then he slid it right in. And it's the big butch one, the Marine, that gets fucked!"

-----

Once I was at a jerkoff party in New York City, at the now defunct Manhole Club. There was this rather tall man, with one of the largest, thickest, cocks I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot. Even one of the club staff said something like "holy shit!" as the guy walked past with a full hard on. Of course, everybody was all over him. But who does he pick to go off into a quiet corner with to do something more private? The cutest little tiny guy, barely over 5 feet tall! It was quite a signt to see them walk off together. You weren't allowed to fuck or suck in gay NYC clubs at that time, so you don't need to try to imagine either of those situations. Still, I can just envision the poor little thing getting inadvertenly crushed, bludgeoned, or clubbed to death by all that meat!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Dec 14 2004, 10:53 PM
I wouldn't. I'm 5'6", my ex was 6'2". I was the top in our relationship.
[post=267466]Quoted post[/post]​
*chuckle* Sorry, it's just that a short guy topping a tall guy looks funny.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by jonb+Dec 15 2004, 06:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Dec 15 2004, 06:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper@Dec 14 2004, 10:53 PM
I wouldn&#39;t. I&#39;m 5&#39;6", my ex was 6&#39;2". I was the top in our relationship.
*chuckle* Sorry, it&#39;s just that a short guy topping a tall guy looks funny.
[post=267571]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Maybe to you. But Tops, bottoms and everyone else come in all shapes and sizes.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by jonb+Dec 15 2004, 07:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Dec 15 2004, 07:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper@Dec 14 2004, 10:53 PM
I wouldn&#39;t. I&#39;m 5&#39;6", my ex was 6&#39;2". I was the top in our relationship.
[/b][/quote]

An even funnier thought is that in DMW&#39;s case, when doing it standing up he wouldn&#39;t have to tiptoe.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The height thing reminds me of when I lived near New York City. There was a very tall bartender named Tim at the Boots and Saddles bar on Christopher. There was a great big guy named Jim that was a sort of bouncer in the dark back room at the Spike bar. About the time I moved away, these two guys had started dating each other. Supposedly the initial pickup line was:

"I bet you&#39;re tall enough to fuck me standing up."

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb+Dec 16 2004, 12:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Dec 16 2004, 12:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper@Dec 14 2004, 10:53 PM
[/b][/quote]
I don&#39;t knowabout that; the pictures we took look pretty hot in my opinion.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Pecker+Dec 16 2004, 02:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pecker &#064; Dec 16 2004, 02:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by jonb@Dec 15 2004, 07:39 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper
@Dec 14 2004, 10:53 PM

An even funnier thought is that in DMW&#39;s case, when doing it standing up he wouldn&#39;t have to tiptoe.
[post=267601]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Me thinks you just crossed the line from funny to sensual, Pecker. What could be hotter than DMW&#39;s 9.5 incher finding its way in the 6.2 ass as both stood flatfooted?
Serious stuff for my thinking. :rolleyes:

sflatintop

Sexy Member
Media
heh...I saw a cute guy at the sex club, he climbed into a sling and put a towel over his eyes. I went right over, introduced myself, and started sliding in. That towel came off pretty fast...
I have a fetish for tall men, so I often wind up with bottoms who have to be bent into all sorts of contortions for us to meet up in the right place. It&#39;s fun.

SickBoy: Of course sometimes in some position, I&#39;ve hit somethink even when She&#39;s seen it.
As to "shower or growers", It&#39;s really small facid and there a big change. Its sprising to most woman. Two quotes I&#39;ve heard are "It still growing" and "where does it go?"

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Dec 15 2004, 08:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Dec 15 2004, 08:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by jonb@Dec 16 2004, 12:39 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper
@Dec 14 2004, 10:53 PM

I don&#39;t knowabout that; the pictures we took look pretty hot in my opinion.
[post=267619]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Yeah, I guess I&#39;m just used to yaoi. With few exceptions, tall guy always tops.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[post=267619]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
Yeah, I guess I&#39;m just used to yaoi. With few exceptions, tall guy always tops.
[/quote]

bullshit.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Dec 16 2004, 10:57 PM
bullshit.
[post=267771]Quoted post[/post]​

Agreed. Although I&#39;m not short (5-11), for me it&#39;s a real turn on to top guys much taller than I am, and there&#39;re a lot of tall bottoms&#33;