surprise reaction to wearing a cup

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by suaige, Dec 30, 2005.

1. suaige

suaige New Member

My daugther loves to play softball but has very unfortunate aim. So before switching so something harder then a hollow plastic ball I went and got me some protection. I got the largest one in the store and it mostly fits. I went for a jog to see if I would shrink enough for it to really fit. That worked fine but in the process the constant side to side motion caused me to blew a load. Shagging balls with my daughter should not be a problem. But i was considering wearing it during soccer, as I have been nailed a couple of times over the years playing soccer.

So my question is, do you get used the motion after a while? It was pretty hard to keep running during the late stages of arousal and ejaculation. Not to metion I don't want a big wet spot on what ever I am wearing or to smell accordingly the whole game.

Any suggestions. The only sport I did growing up was distance running and I never knew anyone psycho enough to wear a cup for marathons. so this is a new experience for me.

2. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Did you also buy the proper cup supporter for it? What/which brand, cuz they aren't all created equal. IF, all else fails, order a "Banana Cup" off the net. Biggest available and will fit into a standard Bike cup jock, barely. Also, if you shoot into the cup, and it's encased in the appropriate cup jock, nothing will show. If all else fails, get a Jofa Hockey Cup. They are nicely sized and worn directly over the genitals, under your gear.

3. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

wtf? How the hell do you get an erection wearing a cup? Buy a smaller one, dope.

4. suaige

suaige New Member

its a pro cup XO athletic, and it came with a pair of compression shorts. Man I am already skinny but wearthing those would make any one look thin.

I mostly shot in the cup, but some went out under the edge, I guess I was right against it, or soaked through after ward. It seems to fit pretty good. as far as being in place, I guess, never worn another to compare.

As far as getting a hard on wearing the thing. No way it was pretty snug. it was sitting about 1/4" inch or more from my body until I shrunk up some and it settled in. Before that it was just sitting on my junk. I blew with out getting a hard on. I have done it before.

that just made me think of someting. I am really pressure sensitive. I have blown just from laying on my stomach doing homework before no further stimulation required.

That probably has something to do with it. the pressure added to the motion.

So is that Banana cup, bigger as in a larger bulge or say more area lengthwise. This one already shows pretty nicely if I am not wearing baggy pants. Of course that may not be my biggest concern here.

5. schs1977

schs1977 New Member

Try the nutty buddy. The cup is deeper and has a little for room for a big dick and a big set of nuts

6. Redblonde

Redblonde Member

The real story here is this guy can cum hands free, just from walking around. Damn.

Draft saved Draft deleted