Surprise

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by kurios, Apr 25, 2005.

1. kurios

kurios Member

Have you ever been really surprised at how well hung a friend of your was when you finally got to see the goods especially as a teen. Looking back I guess I allocated a 'hung status' to most of my friends based on some conclusion but there were many surprises both ways.

A buddy of mine when I was about 11 or 12 introduced me to jacking, sucking etc. We had identical circumcised 6 inchers probably under 5" in circumference which in my limited knowledge became standard equipment. Our experimentation continued for a year till my friend moved away.
    He came back a couple of years later and we quickly resumed the experiments however there had been quite a change. Neither of us had put on any length but this guy now measured over 6" in circumference. I kept staring at it cause I never expected him to change if I didnt (not overly bright). We both grew over the next year but I never caught up gith-wise.
    In my later teens one of my friends was really skinny and short and always seemed to me somewhat inhibited and I sorta allocated him to the small equipment grouping. One time when we went skinny dipping he stripped down and when he turned around I thought he was a pony. Huge.
    Two other buddies that I had often seen soft ended up in a measuring session. They were real growers from not impressive soft to over 8" and 9' respectively hard.
    Another time when I was about 16 I went swimming with a guy from my class and his brother who would have been 12. The older brother and I had been talking about the assets of the different girls in our class figuring younger bro was sorta clueless. When we went to dive in there were 3 boners and the 12yr old was hung a lot bigger than his older brother.
    Yet another classmate and super jock had a great body, looks and a female fan club. I figured him 'a sure hung'. The first time I saw him in the shower with a boner he had to have measured in at less than 3 inches.

All this goes to say you never know who is packing what!
    Share your surprises

2. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Never really been into trying to figure out my friends dick sizes but I have been really surprised a couple of times by friends you would not naturally assume are huge...I have really never heard any of my friends bragging about their size and some really can brag if they wanted to...If anything the ones w/the smaller dicks are the one who comment on their size being small...

3. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, avoided that like the plague.

I did have a dude I picked up at the bar that asked me about "trying to suck" his penis. I thought he was kidding.

He was not. It was HUGE.

4. Satsfakshun

Satsfakshun Member

In high school, I was always surprised that shy guys and guys who didn't date a lot or talk about girls all the time had huge cocks. Guess they weren't too thrilled with them. One of my best friends was huge hung and he rarely dated in high school and was always more concerned about his grades than anything else. He was a good church going kid, too, so maybe he was ashamed of his size and sex in general.

5. Alley Blue

Gold Member

This is a great thread!
    When I was in Junior High School, I remember this kid who was a friend of my brother and me. He was really skinny, and we never really talked much about sex, and I never really saw any bulge in his pants. One day he was taking a shower at home and me and my brother was hanging out iin the bathroom with him while he was drying off. THE BOY WAS HUNG LIKE A HORSE! What struck me was how long it was and how it dangled in the air ( he was soft).

I got so embaressed when I saw this that I left the room ( This is how I would react to things like this when I was a teen....lol). After I left the bathroom I remember thinking " did I really see what I thought I saw?". The kid was so plain looking, you would never think he was packing that much manhood in his pants.

Once when he came over to my house alone, I thought I would try to strike up a conversation and steer it towards "how big he was". It did'nt work, he was'nt catching on. I was to scared to be any more direct about the topic ( what if he took it the wrong way.......sex was'nt exactly a usaul topic that came up in our disscussions.....lol)

wow, I hav'nt thought about all this in AGES! Its funny how this forum makes you remember things you thought you had forgotten.............

6. vega

vega Member

The thing about being shy and not dating is very true. For a theatre kid I was always pretty shy oddly. Usually it is the guys with security problems that trys to spread rumors about himself.

It was pretty funny the reaction my girlfriend had when I told her. Just kind of brushed it off. Later when she actually came in contact with it she was shocked. She told me she just thought I was exagerating but was very sure I was not.

Apparently her last boy friend had told her he was huge but when he told her he was 6 she nicely explained that is the average. So she thought I had done the same thing.

7. B_HungSpermBoy

B_HungSpermBoy New Member

My best friend & I have been masturbating together for a few years. I've mentioned this before in some of my posts. Recently he told me that he was intimidated by my size. He was drinking a few beers too many & he just blurted it out. So that was part of the reason he wasn't sure if he wanted to continue jerking together.

In the past I don't remember being extra curious about my buddies dicks, but since I've been coming to this group, I'm paying attention more to what they have hanging between their legs. Only my current roomie is what I would call really big among all my male friends & he usually makes jokes about his dick.

8. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Is he bigger then you HungSpermBoy???

:wow:

9. mrsparkle

mrsparkle Member

Albums:
    As a late starter, I thought everybody in school had a huge dick compared to mine. And I was always on the lookout for someone as pathetically hung as me. Now the rest of this might not be politically correct, but it's the truth nonetheless. I had a neighbor about my age who was mentally retarded. He didn't go to the same school as I did (rode on the little bus, ya' know) so I never saw his dick in gym like the other guys. But I figured, hell, if this guy's retarded there's no friggin' way he's got a big one. Well, it was the last straw to my ego when I finally discovered this SOB was hung better than any of my other friends. Shit, he should probably join this group...put us all to shame.

mr sparkle

10. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

That's pretty ironic, Sparkle. This guy I'm thinking of in middle school was a little slow and took some low-level and/or special education classes -- not "retarded," I bet -- but he matured really, really, really quickly, I'm sure. He was fully grown and sported an impressive soft bulge in his briefs. I would guess I wasn't the only one who noticed. Then again, despite the horseplay, I think everybody was checking each other out anyway.

11. ccdefender05

ccdefender05 New Member

yea a guy that i have been friends with since first grade we are now seniors in HS. i always thought he'd be above average, but no bigger than i am(8.5) turns out he's almost 12 big shock to me biggest guy i know

12. bscanw

bscanw New Member

I was the guy that the others were usualy shocked about. In the locker room, hanging only about 3", I was 'below average' for soft size, then after a few time with various girls I got a reputation for being 'huge,' Big surprise to the other guys that I grew to larger than almost all of them.

13. springhere1888

springhere1888 New Member

Well, i'm a shower and i had the biggest one in the locker room -- which was a surprise to most guys in high school b/c I was also one of the shortest... 5'4

14. East

East New Member

I have a couple friends that I found out were really big but I just always thought they were average for some reason. a close friend and I worked out together for the first time in a long time and we decided we should shower, so we both got naked and then I saw his penis, it was huge I completely didn't think he was that big. he was about 8" soft and i'd guess 7" around. another friend of mine was sleeping naked in his room and I had to get something from his room, so when I walked in I saw how big he was and I was quite surprised, it turns out he's extremely well hung. he later told me he's 9" soft by 6.5" around, so yeah he's really big. some good memories, I miss those days.

15. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

My first surprise came when I was 13 years old and saw my first adult erected penis. I would have been surprised, even had I seen other ones, but this one being 9 inches was more than I could ever have imagined. My second surprise came when I was 54 and saw the 8.5 x 6.5 penis of a new friend who was 22 yo at the time. Our friendship lasted. :thumbsup:

16. Alley Blue

Gold Member

I think the reason that most people are suprised when they find out a close friend is well hung is because, in there mind, they already think they know everything there is to know about there friend, so when they find out that there packin a little something "extra" it just blows away the image that they had in there mind about that friend.

Just a thought..........

17. jeffs

jeffs Member

I feel bad for him too, having a friend who would say something like that about him. :grr:

18. vega

vega Member

ya hes not being mean. As he said he feels bad. I can personally say that I get a certain happiness knkowing that I am as big soft as many guys hard but that is until it is on a personal basis. Once it gets personal like that and someones feeling and self image come into play it sucks. Especially when it is someone you care about.

19. D_that's a tall order

D_that's a tall order Account Disabled

I guess what we are finding here is that nature has a funny way of keeping things interesting when it comes to "who gets what". The rule with cocks seems to be that there are no rules...assumptions will only lead to surprises, both positive and negative.

I had some buddies growing up with whom sleep-overs inevitably led to truth-or-dare games of "show me" and "I dare to you touch" and so forth. No one was embarassingly small, but there was a good variety. If anything, my teenaged self was surprised and relieved to find myself on the larger end. One of my big surprises was a cousin who, despite having a smaller than avergae shaft, had an enormous mushroom head.

Communal showers in college and nude beaches as an adult continued to reenforce both the idea of surprises, and the fact that there is such a thing as "average", a category into which most men fall (with no reason for shame).

20. Katiecav_34D

Katiecav_34D Member

I was surprised the other way. My boyfriend was a lot smaller than I thought he would be

Draft saved Draft deleted