Surprised by who is friendly with whom?

I just went through all my friends and nope. No surprises there.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was very suprised to see one name in a friends friends list as I know they loath this person.
I guess it's a case of hold your friends close, hold your enemies closer.

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I have requested to be friends with a few that I have never spoken with or rarely do, Even though we might not be true friends, some people here I just enjoy reading their post. And it is that I find that some people just seems have a better grasped on the ins and outs of what is happen on this site.

Last edited:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Well I have requested to be friends with a few that I have never spoken with or rarely do, Even though we might not be friends, some people here I just enjoy reading their post. I find that some people here just have a better grasped on the ins and outs of what is happen on this site.
Hey camper.. go into chat :) I need someone worth talking to in there.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was very suprised to see one name in a friends friends list as I know they loath this person.
I guess it's a case of hold your friends close, hold your enemies closer.

Sounds to me like the tactics of one familiar with Sun Tzu. I would think such a person to be wise.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I ain't got the time to talk or communicate with people here on this site... I am the laziest PMer ever, all of my friends on here know what I am talking about. I am an internet hermit, I like my cave a little too much.

That said, I have excepted friend requests from members here that I absolutely love and have sent out requests to people that I deeply respect. So, if you got a friend request from me and we haven't ever communicated, it's because I am a fan of you. And for my acquaintances here that haven't gotten a friend request from me yet, I might just be being coy or maybe I am scared of you... I like the friend thingy it is cute, like a micro myspace for fucktards.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like the friend thingy it is cute, like a micro myspace for fucktards.

I kinda prefer mine standard. It's easiest to read.

Coming back to the OP: it seems as though despite evidence of assorted cliques and nefarious liaisons, there is still only one cabal.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For instance there a few men who share my love of muscle cars. While I couldn't rebuild a transmission if you paid me, I can discuss why the Shelby Cobra 427 is superior to the 67 Mustang with a fair degree of intelligence. :cool::wink:
NJQT, I've always thought that you are a cool lady and love the candor of your posts. Here is one other interesting thing that I just learned about you. That's great that you're into muscle cars! I used to be a walking encyclopedia about all the hot cars - what engines and transmissions were available with what cars, etc. Chevrolets were my favorite high performance cars. I was a teenager in the late '60s and worked at a gas station ($.29 per gallon!). I used to lust over all the hot cars that would come in for gas. Then I would drive home in my 40 hp VW!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sounds to me like the tactics of one familiar with Sun Tzu. I would think such a person to be wise.
Or those of Lyndon Johnson...

I've had a few requests from people I don't know. I look at their post history and if there is nothing embarrassing in it I accept it. It doesn't hurt to be friendly.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It doesn't hurt to be friendly, but I simply will not accept requests from people that have never posted or people who are know just to be here for spamming girls.

I take a very close look at peoples history before even considering adding them as friends. So far only people I've talked with extensively have been added to my list.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I don't know about strange bedfellows, but I'm constantly surprised by the amount of "backroom dramatics" at this forum, and who "hates" whom.

I'm always especially surprised when I find out someone "likes" or "hates" me when I had no idea, or even very little interaction with them.

For my part, I "hate" nobody and like quite a few, but there's still nobody on my friend list. :)

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I don't know about strange bedfellows, but I'm constantly surprised by the amount of "backroom dramatics" at this forum, and who "hates" whom.

I'm always especially surprised when I find out someone "likes" or "hates" me when I had no idea, or even very little interaction with them.

For my part, I "hate" nobody and like quite a few, but there's still nobody on my friend list. :)

I think we should have an enemies list too. That would satisfy some of the drama queens. I don't mean a public ignore list - I mean like the link to befriend we need a link to Vilify - "Vilify ManlyBanisters" - it would help people keep track of the posts they need to respond to with scorn and digust. Many members here would find it extremely useful! :smile:

Note: I don't actually think we need this feature, it would encourage trolling and harassment even more - but do think many members act like they'd use it more than they'd use the Friend feature. :yup:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I disagree. I don't actually think we need this feature, it would encourage trolling and harassment even more - but I do think many members act like they'd use it more than they'd use the Friend feature.
Which, if true, you'll have to admit is strange, MB.

(Easiest post in history.)

Last edited:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I disagree. I don't actually think we need this feature, it would encourage trolling and harassment even more - but I do think many members act like they'd use it more than they'd use the Friend feature.
Which, if true, you'll have to admit is strange, MB.ry.)
She was joking Rubi... I think.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think we should have an enemies list too. That would satisfy some of the drama queens. I don't mean a public ignore list - I mean like the link to befriend we need a link to Vilify - "Vilify ManlyBanisters" - it would help people keep track of the posts they need to respond to with scorn and digust. Many members here would find it extremely useful! :smile:

Note: I don't actually think we need this feature, it would encourage trolling and harassment even more - but do think many members act like they'd use it more than they'd use the Friend feature. :yup:

Could be a charge to send someone a raspberry, that would bring in a bit.:biggrin1:

Then the receiver would have to pay to have it removed.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
She was joking Rubi... I think.

No :no: - I'm deadly serious!!

Which is why Rubi quoted back the hidden text (correcting the typo) from my post. :biggrin1:

And yes, Rub-a-dubya :confused:, me ol' china - it is strange...

Could be a charge to send someone a raspberry, that would bring in a bit.:biggrin1:

Then the receiver would have to pay to have it removed.

Now that idea I do like!