Surprised & Confused about PE

popozao12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi everybody,I just found this site & i just have my doubts that this so called Jelq is going to work , since i was told by professionals that all the pills, props & workouts in ineffective.
I'm surprised that on this site, everyone's experience is that it actually works?! So, now i'm like what the heck, i should give it go.
It shouldn't have any adverse effects rubbing my penis, or is there? (please state if the're might be any side effects)
Anyway, i would like to start my routine after reading the sticky by BigAl. So basically , the workout consists of Warming up, Jelq, Oriental Massage, Kegel & Cool down.
I don't quite understand the entire sticky thread, as english is not my first language. :(

I just would like to ask,

1)Can i just shower my penis with warm water for 10minutes instead of soaking it with a cloth as it may loses heat.

2) Skip the oriental massage, i don't quite understand that part :(

3) Just doing Kegel instead of Super Kegel.

Please do leave a comment & help me out please, thanks. :)

Last edited:

Korky:Poke:

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sure, you can start doing only jelqs. I did. Gained half an inch mainly by doing jelqs the first couple of weeks.

You don't have to do the super kegel. Ordinary kegels are just fine.

Learn the basics.

And.

There is videos of how to do the Oriental massage - links right here on this page.

Where are you from? Maybe someone can explain you the basics of oriental massage in your language?

Cheers:D

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
One of the largest problems and concerns over PE is lack of documentation that is acceptable as gospel to the medical community in general. That being said it also needs to be said that the medical community "picks and chooses" what it wants to accept discarding everything else as "unproven", "invalid", or "unsubstantiated".

To have success in PE, the main thing one is going to have to do is to alter body structures even if done in very rudimentary ways.

Going into long latin words that nobody remembers or understands is not helpful. The simplest way to state it is that for the manual manipulation techniques (jelq, kagel, etc.) to work one is going to have to have ligament structures within their penis that will stretch. Over a protracted period of time a percentage of men will respond to this and a percentage of them will not. The basic structures toughen with age, so it would be a logical assumption that the younger a person is, the more likely it is that a positive response would be achieved using these techniques.

Traction techniques which include vacuum, weight systems, and traction devices work on the same principle. Again, if something can be stretched and a particular ligament structure is responsive to stretching a person again will profit from these forms of PE.

If a competent (there are very few who fit this I might add) surgeon does resections on all the ligament structures the rest of the penile tissues will in fact stretch quite easily over a protracted period of time. The problem is that these structures also create a type of support when the penis is erect. Some men feel that a penis must stand up or point upwards when in an erect state. To others this is less important.

When surgical resection is done to these ligament structures everything else works just fine, but, the penis will become erect pointing downwards and to achieve penetration one will have to take their penis in their hand or the sex partner will have to do so to accomplish this simple feat. Many men who were born with the genetics to be very large have always been this way because the ligament structures are not strong enough to support the erect weight of the penis. Most penises of those who are extremely large do not in fact erect upwards as do those of more moderate size. This is not bad, it is just different for a person who always had the upwards rise.

PE is real, but the information out there is hazy to say the least and the medical community is doing everything they can to assure that it stays that way. The medical community does not want some amateur method to be proven successful because those within the community will derive no profit. The solution on their part is disinformation and denial.

There are truths to some things in that some within the PE community downplay the potential for permanent injury. Those in the medical community downplay the successes achieved by some, deny others altogether and as a whole are grossly misinformed considering PE to always be the equivalent of Mexican silicone and nearly always a problem.

If you are under 30 years old your chances for response are actually better than 50%. As you pass that magic number your chances for success reduce with each passing year.

popozao12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
IF it does gain , is it a permanent one? Should i keep doing the exercise to maintain the size i have? If it increases of course.

popozao12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
thanks guys for all your comments. I've been doing the routine for 2 days now, i can feel something going on with my penis already believe it or not. That doesn't mean it's a good change though because for the past 2 days ,i'm losing sensation on my penis as if it was numb. When i touch it , it feels like i'm touching a stranger's penis, i can't quite feel it. Does this occur often, i'm a lttle concerned already.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thanks guys for all your comments. I've been doing the routine for 2 days now, i can feel something going on with my penis already believe it or not. That doesn't mean it's a good change though because for the past 2 days ,i'm losing sensation on my penis as if it was numb. When i touch it , it feels like i'm touching a stranger's penis, i can't quite feel it. Does this occur often, i'm a lttle concerned already.

You may need to cut back on the intensity a bit. Overdoing jelqs can give you a "pins and needles" sensation in your glans.

hi all. I'm new here. it seems I will enjoy my stay here:)
btw where are the videos?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have 37, what chances I have? -thanks

Can you elaborate on this?

This is funny actually.
In languages like Spanish, or any of the romance langauges, the literal translation for saying your age is "I have 37 years." Where in English, it sounds awkward.

At the same time, it sounds awkward the other way around too. "I am 37" is how you say it in English. They would think, "How could you be the number 37?" You mean you have 37 years of age.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is funny actually.
In languages like Spanish, or any of the romance langauges, the literal translation for saying your age is "I have 37 years." Where in English, it sounds awkward.

At the same time, it sounds awkward the other way around too. "I am 37" is how you say it in English. They would think, "How could you be the number 37?" You mean you have 37 years of age.

I've noticed that effect sometimes when using translator software. It often translates phrases literally.