Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I leak plenty, always have. I know of ways to increase my output that works pretty effectively.
Would be great if u share those ways...everyone wants to increase precum for sure..atleast i do

Happy to Go Barefoot

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: poibear

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nice one, bro. Wish I could produce the stuff so easily. All that happens to me is a dick head swimming in precum, leaving stains on my clothing ... bur not dripping like yours.
If you have that much being produced, then it should be easy for you to make it spurt and drip.

Happy to Go Barefoot

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you have that much being produced, then it should be easy for you to make it spurt and drip.
Yeah, it should. But I've never had it running down my shaft or anything like that! Just a very wet glans ...I suppose it's better than nothing. It makes bating easier because its nice and slippery. lol.

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, it should. But I've never had it running down my shaft or anything like that! Just a very wet glans ...I suppose it's better than nothing. It makes bating easier because its nice and slippery. lol.
Have you worked on massaging the pre up and out tour shaft starting at the base? It won't flow on its own... you have got to teach the body to drip

Happy to Go Barefoot

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have you worked on massaging the pre up and out tour shaft starting at the base? It won't flow on its own... you have got to teach the body to drip
Thanks for the advice. Believe me, I've never thought of that ...duh!! Will try tonight when i jerk-off.

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for the advice. Believe me, I've never thought of that ...duh!! Will try tonight when i jerk-off.
Edge for a bit... and once you start noticing the slimy goodness, then try that and you'll see it drip.
Screenshot_20170715-171336.jpg
20170330_081649_1.gif

Happy to Go Barefoot

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Edge for a bit... and once you start noticing the slimy goodness, then try that and you'll see it drip.
View attachment 775267 View attachment 775268
Fucking awesome pics, man. If that doesn't inspire me to get the precum flowing, nothing will. Thanks so much for all the advice and encouragement. (Great looking cock by the way!!)

Coktographer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Would be great if u share those ways...everyone wants to increase precum for sure..atleast i do
Pygeum, Celery seed (the actual seeds you buy in the grocery store, not the supplements) l-arginine, horny goat weed and a lot of water.

Aqeel Ahmad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
some people are finding cure to precum and some are making effects to increase their cum haha.i was looking forward to decrease my precum like stop it for all, precum is not good because it makes your erections weak and more often leakage cause fatigue and hair loss that sucks

Aqeel Ahmad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
some people are finding cure to precum and some are making effects to increase their cum haha.i was looking forward to decrease my precum like stop it for all, precum is not good because it makes your erections weak and more often leakage cause fatigue and hair loss that sucks

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was reading that Pygeum is used to help shrink enlarged prostates, and that people who used to have to get up all night to pee cut way back on that after starting to take this stuff. My question is if a dude's prostate is not enlarged, is there a chance this stuff could shrink it below a normal size?

PYGEUM OVERVIEW INFORMATION
Pygeum is a tree. The bark is used as medicine.

Pygeum is used for treating symptoms of enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia, BPH) and prostate cancer. It is also used for inflammation, kidneydisease, urinary problems, malaria, stomachache, fever, and to increase sexual desire.

How does it work?
Pygeum contains chemicals that help shrink the prostate to relieve urinary problems such as poor urine flow and nighttime urination in men with enlarged prostates.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Reading up some more on this Wikipedia says there is some discrepancy as to whether or not this stuff does in fact reduce the size of the prostate itself. Not sure if taking this is like playing with fire.

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would expect that for those whom it works, it calms inflammation. That would allow an enlarged organ to reduce, but I would not expect a normal organ to be shrunken below normal parameters.

I'm not sure it's any more risky to play with dosing of Pygeum than it is to play with dosing of Dairy Queen soft serve. Have a small, have a large, have it 1x a season or 1x a week, or 1x a day. Too much sugar will cause you issues, but it will take time for the damage to present. If you listen to your body, keep your Dr. in the loop ("are you taking any medicines or vitamins?") & get your physicals in a routine manner - you should have awareness of benefits or detriments in a timely manner when things are reversible if desired.

Forestover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys and gals ~ I've been taking pygeum (Piping Rock brand) 2X100mg a day for just 3 days and I see an improvement in the volume of precum. Before starting on this, I'd been taking Lecithin (1200mg X2 day) for 2 weeks and noticed somewhat stronger ejaculations and more cum but not more precum. So it seems that the pygeum is working for me in the precum production. It's not a heap more but it's definitely more - 2-3X more - than before. Looking forward to continuing the experiment!

averagepat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey guys and gals ~ I've been taking pygeum (Piping Rock brand) 2X100mg a day for just 3 days and I see an improvement in the volume of precum. Before starting on this, I'd been taking Lecithin (1200mg X2 day) for 2 weeks and noticed somewhat stronger ejaculations and more cum but not more precum. So it seems that the pygeum is working for me in the precum production. It's not a heap more but it's definitely more - 2-3X more - than before. Looking forward to continuing the experiment!

Do you have unwanted leakage during non-sex events? That's what I'm worried about!

Celery my man. Eat it. Increases semen volume and pheromone production. And it's cheap.