Surprised! Precum!

heavycummer24

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive never been able to pre cum but would love to does the pygeum really work and how much do you have to take in order for it to work god i wanna pre cum so bad plsss help

tutkunadam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ive never been able to pre cum but would love to does the pygeum really work and how much do you have to take in order for it to work god i wanna pre cum so bad plsss help

it has only one way, try and see, I do not wanna dissapoint you but if you have not produced any, it is probably not going to make a faucet

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tried pygeum a blend with pygeum and saw palmetto. Not only did it not increase my precum production (I produce a lot normally) but it made me feel like when I was cumming my cock was having a difficult time squirting it out. Very unsatisfying ejaculations, so I stopped. I had tried Celery Seed extract capsules before and had some luck with them, but they have gotten very difficult to find.

Reactions: Hotmexs691

Chris Williams

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just ordered my first bottle of 400mg today on Amazon. Pure bark extract... hope it works indeed! I usually precum quite a bit, but it would be SO hot if I started leaking like a faucet... Precum is by far one of my biggest turnons. Fingers crossed!

Humiliter01

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just ordered my first bottle of 400mg today on Amazon. Pure bark extract... hope it works indeed! I usually precum quite a bit, but it would be SO hot if I started leaking like a faucet... Precum is by far one of my biggest turnons. Fingers crossed!
Hey, bro...any luck here?

Chris Williams

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, bro...any luck here?

Yeah, it's time for an update isn't it?
Alright, so it has now been exactly 23 days that I have been taking my Pygeum religiously. I have noted a significant increase both in precum and ejaculate. I am NOT leaking like a faucet, but am definitely producing more than I originally did. I would say I've experienced a 200% precum increase, and a 100% cum increase.

I have noticed the increase after only a week, and it's been steady-ishly increasing since then. My dick now leaks more precum when I am aroused and hard, and I am getting serious underwear stains when turned on. Not the gallons I am hoping for yet (damn, some precum videos online are just so hot), but I trust it'll keep getting better...
I've been taking my 400mg twice a day without missing a dose, and am planning on taking it forever... haha. Nice side note: I used to have to get back up at night after going to bed to go pee, almost every day, and that need has disappeared, which is also awesome!
Pygeum bark for the win!!

Serpentlike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't need anymore than I already have. I presume from lifting, jogging, talking about anything remotely arousing, sometimes even randomly during the day for no reason. If I I don't jerk off or have sex for two days it does it all day.

Humiliter01

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't need anymore than I already have. I presume from lifting, jogging, talking about anything remotely arousing, sometimes even randomly during the day for no reason. If I I don't jerk off or have sex for two days it does it all day.
Well, some of us hate you for that. ;)

Reactions: Serpentlike

Humiliter01

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, it's time for an update isn't it?
Alright, so it has now been exactly 23 days that I have been taking my Pygeum religiously. I have noted a significant increase both in precum and ejaculate. I am NOT leaking like a faucet, but am definitely producing more than I originally did. I would say I've experienced a 200% precum increase, and a 100% cum increase.

I have noticed the increase after only a week, and it's been steady-ishly increasing since then. My dick now leaks more precum when I am aroused and hard, and I am getting serious underwear stains when turned on. Not the gallons I am hoping for yet (damn, some precum videos online are just so hot), but I trust it'll keep getting better...
I've been taking my 400mg twice a day without missing a dose, and am planning on taking it forever... haha. Nice side note: I used to have to get back up at night after going to bed to go pee, almost every day, and that need has disappeared, which is also awesome!
Pygeum bark for the win!!
Thanks so much for the update, bro! Glad you're getting more sex fluids. Any side effects? Nausea, ED, etc.? Keep drippin'.

Reactions: jalabi99

Chris Williams

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks so much for the update, bro! Glad you're getting more sex fluids. Any side effects? Nausea, ED, etc.? Keep drippin'.
Nope, nothing to report whatsoever. Not even stomach aches, and I can't say that I've been very good at taking those with my meals. I just take them whenever. I'm really tempted to increase the dosage now... so if any of you have experience doubling the dose let me know how it went for you!

Humiliter01

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nope, nothing to report whatsoever. Not even stomach aches, and I can't say that I've been very good at taking those with my meals. I just take them whenever. I'm really tempted to increase the dosage now... so if any of you have experience doubling the dose let me know how it went for you!
You're the man. Let me know if you double the dose and how it goes!

Reactions: jalabi99

Chris Williams

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You're the man. Let me know if you double the dose and how it goes!
Wil do man... still doing some research...
Encouraging tidbit for u tho: started leaking naturally after my workout this am. About 30 min after my shower. Felt like my underwear were wet, checked, and saw a big ol' spot of precum... u should have seen my grin haha

Chris Williams

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Alright, a little update for all of you out there after 6 mo of taking Pygeum, 500mg, 4 capsules a day (as indicated on the bottle).

After seeing a quick increase in the amount of precut I was producing, it has not been consistently increasing, much to my dismay. It seems like I’ve plateaued after about 2 months. Note, it has not DIMINISHED again, I just stopped making more and more, far from the leaking faucet results I was expected.

SO, I’m adding lecithin to my diet. Ordered what turned out to be a giant container from Amazon, the NOW Lecithin 1200mg brand, and I’m planning on taking 2 pills of that a day and see what happens.

Any results on pygeum+lecithin alone? What quantities do you take? Let me know :) Result photos ALWAYS appreciated haha

So I came across this forum the other day looking for a way to increase Precum, and I got my bottle of pygeum today 500 mg I've taken two and I'll give you the updates as to what it does to me , I'm hoping for fountain a gusher LOL