Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Alright, a little update for all of you out there after 6 mo of taking Pygeum, 500mg, 4 capsules a day (as indicated on the bottle).

After seeing a quick increase in the amount of precut I was producing, it has not been consistently increasing, much to my dismay. It seems like I’ve plateaued after about 2 months. Note, it has not DIMINISHED again, I just stopped making more and more, far from the leaking faucet results I was expected.

SO, I’m adding lecithin to my diet. Ordered what turned out to be a giant container from Amazon, the NOW Lecithin 1200mg brand, and I’m planning on taking 2 pills of that a day and see what happens.

Any results on pygeum+lecithin alone? What quantities do you take? Let me know :) Result photos ALWAYS appreciated haha
It's a good combo for building heavy cum shots, but I didn't notice too much from the lecithin towards pre cum. I did notice alot when I added celery seed to the mix and upping my water intake.

Humiliter01

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reactions: tutkunadam

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't believe that Pygeum did that for you. That is sexy as FUCK, but surely you oozed like that before pygeum.
Believe it buddy! I have been cycling it for a few months now and have seen nothing but great results since the first few weeks I started it. It's progressed since the little droplets that would pop out from time to time. Over the months I've been able dribble out when I'm horny and have also learned to shoot alot when I edge, get head or fuck for a bit. It's great because my wife has totally fallen in love with it. Shes been so turned on by it and has used my spurts as lube to play with her pussy as she strokes my cock. It's a total all around winning situation.

jalabi99

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, it's time for an update isn't it?
Alright, so it has now been exactly 23 days that I have been taking my Pygeum religiously. I have noted a significant increase both in precum and ejaculate. I am NOT leaking like a faucet, but am definitely producing more than I originally did. I would say I've experienced a 200% precum increase, and a 100% cum increase.

I have noticed the increase after only a week, and it's been steady-ishly increasing since then. My dick now leaks more precum when I am aroused and hard, and I am getting serious underwear stains when turned on. Not the gallons I am hoping for yet (damn, some precum videos online are just so hot), but I trust it'll keep getting better...
I've been taking my 400mg twice a day without missing a dose, and am planning on taking it forever... haha. Nice side note: I used to have to get back up at night after going to bed to go pee, almost every day, and that need has disappeared, which is also awesome!
Pygeum bark for the win!!

Thanks for the update!

Reactions: Humiliter01

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Believe it buddy! I have been cycling it for a few months now and have seen nothing but great results since the first few weeks I started it. It's progressed since the little droplets that would pop out from time to time. Over the months I've been able dribble out when I'm horny and have also learned to shoot alot when I edge, get head or fuck for a bit. It's great because my wife has totally fallen in love with it. Shes been so turned on by it and has used my spurts as lube to play with her pussy as she strokes my cock. It's a total all around winning situation.
Awesome hot results. Thanks for sharing. I've started pygeum too and am definitely secreting more precum than the few beads I'd get after edging. Very hot!

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, it's time for an update isn't it?
Alright, so it has now been exactly 23 days that I have been taking my Pygeum religiously. I have noted a significant increase both in precum and ejaculate. I am NOT leaking like a faucet, but am definitely producing more than I originally did. I would say I've experienced a 200% precum increase, and a 100% cum increase.

I have noticed the increase after only a week, and it's been steady-ishly increasing since then. My dick now leaks more precum when I am aroused and hard, and I am getting serious underwear stains when turned on. Not the gallons I am hoping for yet (damn, some precum videos online are just so hot), but I trust it'll keep getting better...
I've been taking my 400mg twice a day without missing a dose, and am planning on taking it forever... haha. Nice side note: I used to have to get back up at night after going to bed to go pee, almost every day, and that need has disappeared, which is also awesome!
Pygeum bark for the win!!
Fuck yeah, bro. Same here.

chicocklarge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been taking a supplement called Pygeum Bark Extract. I researched it and many men claimed it made them produce more precum. I barely make any. Only when extremely aroused or edging for 2 hours, even then just a small drop on the tip.

After about two weeks of taking 200mg a day, I had a noticeable increase in precum! This is so astounding to me as I have been resistant to any type of herbal supplements anyone suggested for sexual benefits. It was almost like someone was playing a joke on me. :tongue:

Anyone else have any stories with Pygeum or supplements to increase precum?
What is the actual use of Pygeum Bark Extract besides the precum?

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Awesome hot results. Thanks for sharing. I've started pygeum too and am definitely secreting more precum than the few beads I'd get after edging. Very hot!
That's good to read! I hope you get the results you're looking for

tutkunadam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I may have missed it but how much Pygeum are you guys taking a day?

it is 0/1 question, with some guyz only 1 dose 500 mg is enough to make them faucet, with the others like me daily 5000mg does not do anything.

just start with the recommended dose on the pack and see if you react or not

dlucy1000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I drip a ton but my girlfriend loves it so I'm always trying to drip more. I have been taking pygeum for 1 week. Just made a video of 160 or so hands free drips. I didn't cum this time, but I have cum hands free before after just pushing out precum drips. She didn't think it was possible but now that she has seen it a few times, she's shocked. Really turns her on. Will post it soon.

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I drip a ton but my girlfriend loves it so I'm always trying to drip more. I have been taking pygeum for 1 week. Just made a video of 160 or so hands free drips. I didn't cum this time, but I have cum hands free before after just pushing out precum drips. She didn't think it was possible but now that she has seen it a few times, she's shocked. Really turns her on. Will post it soon.
LOOKING FORWARD to that vid. Please be sure to post it here in this thread.

Reactions: tutkunadam

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's great how they love it once they find out. Kinda like when we see that a woman can squirt. Once the WTF moment passes, then it becomes a sought after goal. KUDOS, my man.

EmperorJimbo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have been on pygeum 500mg 2x/day for almost a week now. So far I will say that it feels better and I amfor sure producing more fluid. I haven't yet had an opportunity to spend some quality "me" time what with the holiday craziness and all. I expect when the next time rolls around (based on how I feel/smell) that there will be a drip or five and a gusher...