Surprising Partners

steviekins: Any others enjoy surprising partners by their size. What's the best reaction you have had?

10x7 here - had a couple of guys shoot their load as soon as they got their hand down my trousers! :p

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
I really enjoy surprising girls with my size. (I should say "enjoyed" since I have now been a one-woman man for 3 years now, and she has pretty much gotten over the surprise.) Since I'm only 5'5" tall, girls don't expect me to be average size much less very big. Even when they had heard rumors about it beforehand, they usually didn't believe it till they saw it for themselves.

soccerfanatic

Experimental Member
Media
I've been turned on by the reactions of some of the girls who've seen my pic on the net, their jaw usually drops and its followed by lots of "OMG OMG" and that kinda stuff lol. I'm not really an exhibitionist at all tbh, but in that case it does get me going lol ;)

Only one girl has actually seen it in person and she just sat shocked for a few seconds then said there was no way she'd be able to, or even consider, having that thing inside her. Which was kinda upsetting but seeing as thats my only experience I guess I'll have to vote that as my best one lol :(

twin_daddy: I've been married over 11 years and my wife still says "you are sooooo big" when I nail her from behind. :p

Spiffy_Something: The best reaction I've had came from my current girlfriend (after a few relationships where my size was a problem) - She said she loved it. That simple! It was nice to finally have a woman appreciate it. As a result I feel that bit more proud of my cock. It finally pleases someone.

:wub:

Hello everybody, by the way. I'm new here. ;)

-

hose 85

Experimental Member
Media
The first time the wife saw my cock she said, "this will be a challange". I took alot of hand jobs and blow jobs before she would let me near her vagina, I think she wanted to make sure I was in our relationship for the long haul.

The first few times we had sex she could not talk all of my length, but we kept on working more of my cock in each time we had sex. She had a powerful orgasm the first time she felt my balls touch her labia, she knew she had all of my cock. She says she now loves the full and stretched feel of a large cock. :D

Thanks, J.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fortunately I'm big enough that the women notice and comment, but not too big where there is any hesitation about taking all of me inside!

My first girlfriend said "You're huge!"
My second girlfriend said "Hmm, a big boy!"
My third girlfriend said ....

Every one has made a comment, and every one took every inch!

TheOverlord

1st Like
Media
The best expression I had was the girl who jumped back when she saw it, and then told me to put it away and she wasn't even gonna bother.

Wasn't the best experience because I got no action that night, but the best thing a girl has done.

flnkdguy

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by twin_daddy@Dec 2 2004, 09:16 PM
I've been married over 11 years and my wife still says "you are sooooo big" when I nail her from behind. :p
[post=265713]Quoted post[/post]​

Same here! After being married that long it's nice to still hear from your spouse that she still considers you "big" and isn't taking it for granted. :)

dijstra:
Originally posted by flnkdguy+Dec 3 2004, 11:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(flnkdguy &#064; Dec 3 2004, 11:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-twin_daddy@Dec 2 2004, 09:16 PM
I&#39;ve been married over 11 years and my wife still says "you are sooooo big" when I nail her from behind.  :p
[post=265713]Quoted post[/post]​

Same here&#33; After being married that long it&#39;s nice to still hear from your spouse that she still considers you "big" and isn&#39;t taking it for granted. :)
[post=265829]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

10 years married here and also still get the wow you are big comments....I suppose a big dick is still a big dick even after using it 10,000 times....but then i look down in the shower when i have a boner and think wow big dick and i&#39;ve grown up with it...

D