SURVEY about how we feel about being seen nude in different situations

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by jumbo747jet, Apr 12, 2006.

1. jumbo747jet

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Hi everybody.

I'd really appreciate it if as many as possible would take the time to read through this post and then reply to it.
    I'd ideally like to see as many different kinds of men respond so that we can get a good look into how many of us feel in these situations.
    All situations are about being naked around others, but as we all know, there are some situations we are more comfortable with than others.

The question to all the following situations is :

How comfortable are you being seen nude ?

Please include your age, your flaccid size, your erect size and your country of residence in your reply.

Situation 1 : You are at the gym on your own and when you get to the showers, there are about 8 people you do not know there already.

Situation 2 : You are at the gym on your own and when you get to the showers, there are some strangers and 2 others who you know from somewhere there already. ( i.e. somebody you sometimes see in your neighbourhood but who you do not know personally, or somebody who often catches the same bus as you do in the mornings )

Situation 3 : You are at the gym on your own and when you get to the showers, there are some strangers and two people you know by name there already. ( i.e. neighbour, or somebody who works at the same place as you do )

Situation 4 : You are with a group of male friends on a boat trip for the day. The suggestion of you all going skinnydipping comes up.

Situation 5 : You are with a group of male co-workers on a boat trip for the day. The suggestion of you all going skinnydipping comes up.

Situation 6 : You are with a group of complete strangers of both sexes on a boat trip for the day. ( think package deal vacation) The idea of you all going skinnydipping comes up.

Situation 7 : You are with a group of complete strangers, all male, on a boat trip for the day. ( think package deal vacation )The suggestion of you all going skinnydipping comes up.

Situation 8 : You are at a garden party with some close friends of both sexes. When everybody have had a few drinks, and are feeling the effects of the alcohol, somebody suggests you all get naked and jump in the pool.
    One guy goes first and you can see that he is clearly smaller than you are in the trouser department.

Situation 9 : You are at a garden party with some close friends of both sexes. When everybody have had a few drinks, and are feeling the effects of the alcohol, somebody suggests you all get naked and jump in the pool.
    One guy goes first and you can see that he is clearly bigger than you are in the trouser department.

Situation 10 : You are at a garden party with some close friends of both sexes. When everybody have had a few drinks, and are feeling the effects of the alcohol, somebody suggests you all get naked and jump in the pool.
    One guy goes first and you can see that he is very close in size to you in the trouser department.

Please remember to include your age, flaccid size, erect size and your country of residence in your reply.

Thanks for taking the time to respond to this post :fingersx:

2. chico8

chico8 New Member

For me, the only situation I'd feel uncomfortable with is the one with co workers. I like to keep my work life and private life separate. In all other situations, no problem.

3. inwait8

inwait8 Active Member

Albums:
    OK.. here goes

25 - US - 6"soft / 8"hard
    going to through all the situations and having been in a few anyway there aren't any that I wouldn't be comfortable in. In the locker room you are there to change so most people at some point or another are going to see what you got. As far as co-workers... i've gone co-ed skinny dipping with some anyway, and though it was dark everything was still visible.

4. dudepiston

dudepiston New Member

4" flaccid, 6.5" hard - and yeah i echo the above thoughts. there are not any situations where I'd not be comfortable going naked, as long as the others at the function were doing it. If it's the accepted 'norm' then I'm all for it.....I'm not enough of a show-off however to be the ONLY nudist in a group :)

5. slayer04

slayer04 New Member

18-US-5.5-6 soft
    I would be comfortable in all situations. I'd be a little embarassed for the guys smaller than me but hey that's life.

6. jazzz14

jazzz14 Member

47 USA nudist - 4-5 soft, 6 hard

would be great for all except the one with co-workers :smile:

7. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

37, 7.5" long soft, 10.5x7.5 hard, USof A.
    No problem with any one of them.

8. steve2727

steve2727 Member

Albums:
    26 UK 5.5'' soft 8'' hard

I'd be comfortable in none of those situations, just don't do public nudity.

9. brummyboy69

brummyboy69 Member

Hello,
    27, English, 4" Soft, 7" hard.

This is an interest and long post you have here... but I like it. Personally, I do not have any issues with nudity. However, if they were family / personal friends / people I work with then I would draw a line there. I mean, how could I discipline someone at work when they saw me running round naked, or skinny dipping in a pool. Would not be professional. But, get me in a locker room or something to that effect with any amount of guys and I would be comfortable. Why not.

10. nguyenpa

nguyenpa New Member

33 - French - 4.5 / 7
    I would feel comfortable in all situations.

11. Max

Max New Member

Jumbo: 1 - 5, and 7: no problem; though in some situations these days I would want to remember to be holding my stomach in :wink:. This would apply even more for 6 (when in any case I would be much less comfortable).

8 9 and 10 ... I think I must go to the wrong sorts of garden parties.

[56 7" +/10" UK]

12. Simon9

Simon9 Active Member

50 US 7.5 soft, 9.75 hard

Like Max above, I'd probably be more concerned about holding my gut in.

I'd be uncomfortable being naked in front of co-workers (either sex).

Otherwise not a big problem. No issues regarding neighbors/strangers seeing my genitalia. But more of an issue with the avoir dupois.
    :wink:

13. kurios

kurios Member

Hang 5 soft and 7 hard.
    I would be comfortable in all situations identified.
    The only time I remember being a little uncomfortable was when I was in a multi shower room about 10x12 with about 5 others showering and the Service Mgr from the garage where I got my car walked in and started his usual super solicitous service conversation standing 3 inches from me with his dick hanging to his knee.
    It wasnt the fact that he was hung like a pony it was that the conversation was like the super sucky service mode at the garage with clothing and everyone was listeniing and gawking.

14. BigBulgeMan

BigBulgeMan Active Member

Albums:
    Hi,

Situation 1 : You are at the gym on your own and when you get to the showers, there are about 8 people you do not know there already.
    I'm Very comfortable

Situation 2 : You are at the gym on your own and when you get to the showers, there are some strangers and 2 others who you know from somewhere there already. ( i.e. somebody you sometimes see in your neighbourhood but who you do not know personally, or somebody who often catches the same bus as you do in the mornings )
    I'm Very comfortable & curious about them

Situation 3 : You are at the gym on your own and when you get to the showers, there are some strangers and two people you know by name there already. ( i.e. neighbour, or somebody who works at the same place as you do )
    I'm Very comfortable, very proud & curious about them

Situation 4 : You are with a group of male friends on a boat trip for the day. The suggestion of you all going skinnydipping comes up.
    Let's go guys ! It's sunny, isn't it ?

Situation 5 : You are with a group of male co-workers on a boat trip for the day. The suggestion of you all going skinnydipping comes up.
    Very comfortable if everybody is comfortable with this plan

Situation 6 : You are with a group of complete strangers of both sexes on a boat trip for the day. (think package deal vacation) The idea of you all going skinnydipping comes up.
    Let's go everybody ! It's still sunny, isn't it ?

Situation 7 : You are with a group of complete strangers, all male, on a boat trip for the day. (think package deal vacation )The suggestion of you all going skinnydipping comes up.
    always the same answer : let's go !

Situation 8 : You are at a garden party with some close friends of both sexes. When everybody have had a few drinks, and are feeling the effects of the alcohol, somebody suggests you all get naked and jump in the pool.
    One guy goes first and you can see that he is clearly smaller than you are in the trouser department.
    If this guy goes first despite the fact he is small, he is certainly not focused on dick sizeĀ… Perhaps it's a more pretty muscular guy than me (everybody have different qualities), anyway if someone jump in the pool I'll do the same !

Situation 9 : You are at a garden party with some close friends of both sexes. When everybody have had a few drinks, and are feeling the effects of the alcohol, somebody suggests you all get naked and jump in the pool.
    One guy goes first and you can see that he is clearly bigger than you are in the trouser department.
    I'ts so unusual !!! It's not an issue for me if a man got a bigger than mine. My cock is OK like this, I don't want for a bigger, but big men fascinating me, of course !

Situation 10 : You are at a garden party with some close friends of both sexes. When everybody have had a few drinks, and are feeling the effects of the alcohol, somebody suggests you all get naked and jump in the pool.
    One guy goes first and you can see that he is very close in size to you in the trouser department.
    Like in situation 9
    Please remember to include your age, flaccid size, erect size and your country of residence in your reply.

Thanks for this post !!

15. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Oh, these are easy.

Situation 1-3. Last time I was in a gym was in 1973 - can't say I miss them in the least.

Situation 4-7. I hate swimming. I'll jump in if the boat needs underwater repairs, but do it just for the thrill of getting wet? No way - that's what rain and indoor plumbing are for.

Situation 8-10. Public drunkenness is as inappropriate as public dishabille. It's been decades since I've done anything stupid because of alcohol. When I do anything stupid nowadays I can't blame it on the beverages.

Age - older than dirt.
    Flacid size - beats me, it varies. It's plenty long enough to reach.
    Erect size - I'm not going to say again, as I don't believe 95% of the numbers claimed here, so why should anybody believe mine? If the intent of the question is to determine if I'd be bigger than anyone else waving it around in the postulated social situations, the answer is, "fer sure" - at least it always has been so far.
    Residence - U.S. of A.

16. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    21, USA...somewhere around 5-6" soft to 8-8.5" hard, depending...I haven't measure in a while...but anywho...

For Sit. 1-3: When in Rome, do as the Romans. If I didn't jump in everybody else (whether I knew them or not) would be looking at me like I was the one crazy if I didn't. Getting naked doesn't compromise any morals, so what the hell? I'd do it. But in the situation with friends, if neither of them did it, then I wouldn't. People I didn't know by name, I'd go in the shower if I needed to shower, regardless of what they did. It wouldn't affect the situation either way.

For 5 & 6: When in Rome...

For 7: I'd look at them like WTF?! I don't know you and want to see me naked? If it were both males and females, I'd do it. But just some dudes? I'd think they were all gay and wanted to rape me or something... (...lol, fularious) and so I'd delightfully and respectfully decline.

For 8-10: When in Rome...I wouldn't have a problem either way. If someone was bigger than me, great for them. Smaller, he can still get the job done. Same size? Cool. We got something in common, no big deal.

I will admit, however, that a situation like number 7 has come up for me before. And I did get naked. I was on a trip to Japan and there were only six people on the trip. Four girls, and us two guys. We went to the common bath and the girls went to the girls side and the guys, well, to the guys. So we were both in there and we stripped facing the opposite walls, but there were mirrors on the walls so you could see the person behind you. The other guy was bigger than me...most definately. I'd say we have about the same girth (flaccid mind you) and he was probably about an inch or so longer than me. I hopped in first and he hopped in second and it was kind of awkward for a little while. Then we just started talking about girls and what not and completely forgot we were naked. That is, until we had to get out...lol. But it was kinda cool.

I think the only difference between what was stated and number 7 is that I had met this dude like 4 or 5 days previously. I guess in number 7 if there was time I had to meet these people first before they wanted to all strip naked or something, then maybe...if everyone else did it I would. But if it was like first day and they're like "W00t SK1nny d1pp1n6!" I'd look at them like they were crazy and have to decline.

17. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

Situation 1 : You are at the gym on your own and when you get to the showers, there are about 8 people you do not know there already
    Totally comfortable

Totally comfortable

Comfortable

Very comfortable

Comfortable

Situation 6 : You are with a group of complete strangers of both sexes on a boat trip for the day. (think package deal vacation) The idea of you all going skinnydipping comes up.
    Very comfortable

Situation 7 : You are with a group of complete strangers, all male, on a boat trip for the day. (think package deal vacation )The suggestion of you all going skinnydipping comes up.
    Very comfortable

Not that comfortable

Not that comfortable

Not that comfortable

24 from Italy

sizes in signature

18. Inter Ested

Inter Ested Member

i feel completely comfortable with strangers, for example in a sauna. i of corse feel comfortable with a girlfriend. not so comfortable with people i know. don't know why.

19. AMikkell

AMikkell New Member

I don't mind being naked at all, in front of anyone, as my friends can attest to, as I am the first naked and last clothed in most situations. Penis size has nothing to do with it for me, but since you asked...

4-5 soft 7 hard
    20 years old
    U.S.A.

20. gg42

gg42 New Member

Albums:
    All scenarios - I don't give a sh*t. I guess that means comfortable. questions: 48, ??? don't care, ???? can't change it, USA

Draft saved Draft deleted