Survey about the Flacid Size of Penis...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Aug 15, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

José Hernández: Hi!, my name is José Hernández, I am 33 years old and I'm from Venezuela. I am well-endowed man, I have one penis very large, the size of my cock is: Flaccid = 22 cm. long and Erect = 31 cm. long.

I am not homosexual, but I confess that yes I like to see and to observer to others well-endowed they men when they are tinkling or when they are in the showers.

I want to know which is largest Flaccid penis that exists in this one Web site.

And also... Which is the Longest Erect penis that is reguistrado in this one Web.

I would like (please) that all You (the largest penis men) send me yours own photos of yours penis and I send to yours photos of my Dick.

Also I like masturbatión in Group of persons in MSN Messenger with other men. (email: i_am_a_well_endowed_man@hotmail.com)

Please you answering my question about the largest flacid penis & the lasgest erect penis of this Web site. I would please to know this infomación about Penis.

So long,

José.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

You have shorter penes? Hmmm....before I give you my stats let me go look in my closet to see if I have any longer spares. :lol:

3. jonb

Gold Member

Well, mine can go from 12.5 cm to 22.9 cm flaccid. Erect I'm 26.7 cm

4. Imported

Gold Member

José Hernández: How it is possible that your penis can go (in flacid state) from 12.5 cm. in length to 22.9 cm. in length if the penis in flacid-state generally maintains a length stable?

That is to say, it varies length that not... Obvious, we know alredy that in conditions where there is much heat the penis tends to extend itself and in conditions where is cold the penis tends to become smaller, but the amount of cm. that the penis extends or contracts is enough very.

Please tell me how it's that possible one that you have that so ample rank of measures in your flacid size of penis. Generally my flacid penis is 22 cm. long, if the day is a very hot day I feel that my penis and the testicles expand, they are extended... but if the day is a very cold day, the testicles and the penis is contracted, but the amount that increases or diminishes is enough very.

So long!.

5. jonb

Gold Member

How is it possible? Not all of us live in Venezuela, and those of us who don't, have this season called "winter" when it's really cold. If the penis is exposed to this cold, it shrinks so as to prevent frostbite.

6. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    I even get a small one when I enter the frostdepartment in the supermarket :D . My balls go up to my scrotch. I´m a lot smaller than the usual 5-6 inches when it´s normal weather. Did you ever iceskating? than you know wthat I mean. Than you have to look inwards to find your dicky.

7. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

José, mine is about 15.2cm soft. It can vary slightly. Hard it's about 20.3.

Draft saved Draft deleted