Survey: cock size & habits

Right, lads, let's try this one out. Inspired by some other surveys I've seen around about dicks to see if I could get my own set put together. Anyone willing to step up to the plank for dicks and data?

Link to survey (takes 5-10 minutes): Dick Census 2018

Curious about any particular result? Post it, and I'll follow up once we get some decent numbers.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Right, lads, let's try this one out. Inspired by some other surveys I've seen around about dicks to see if I could get my own set put together. Anyone willing to step up to the plank for dicks and data?

Link to survey (takes 5-10 minutes): Dick Census 2018

Curious about any particular result? Post it, and I'll follow up once we get some decent numbers.

This is a fantastic survey, and I would be interested in viewing the complete tabulation of results. I can imagine difficulties in drawing statistical validation, but I enjoyed all the questions.

WARNING: participants need to be able to make mathematical conversion of inches into centimeters for their cock size dimensions. Americans became dogmatic in their refusal to convert to the metric system over 50 years ago. I know many refused to even "learn" the conversion math.

Reactions: BillM

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Reactions: Bernd

This is a fantastic survey, and I would be interested in viewing the complete tabulation of results. I can imagine difficulties in drawing statistical validation, but I enjoyed all the questions.

WARNING: participants need to be able to make mathematical conversion of inches into centimeters for their cock size dimensions. Americans became dogmatic in their refusal to convert to the metric system over 50 years ago. I know many refused to even "learn" the conversion math.
Thanks for the early feedback, Sherwood.

Forcing the measurements to centimeters is intentional for a few reasons. (1) It hopefully discourages overly simplistic self-reporting in inches that most guys (particularly in the US) have done and have memorised as an inflated rounding up. (2) Those that do still just write in their numbers in inches without realising their error might actually help moderate the inflation that is ubiquitous in self-reporting surveys about cock size because they'll come in at fractions of their intended length. (3) Putting it all into a single unit of measurement from the start saves me a step in the data cleaning process.

And yeah, I'll admit the Foreskin CI isn't great. I saw it on another survey here, and it's about as clear a classification system as I could find. I'm mostly interested in seeing if 'growers' will tend to have a lower CI than 'showers' (thinking the skin goes under greater strain in erection for the former).

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym

Here's a quick glimpse of where guys are starting to stand up. I think a few guys measured in inches, down at the bottom left, but I'll go through every line further when we get a few more to play around with.

Attachments

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Here's a quick glimpse of where guys are starting to stand up. I think a few guys measured in inches, down at the bottom left, but I'll go through every line further when we get a few more to play around with.
Great to view the progress plotting of your survey … very impressive. Hoping your sample size increases exponentially:)

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ATTN: @kfair90

Just recalled an issue I had with "frequency of masturbation question". I'm not sure that I responded correctly.
How does an edger answer this question? I can edge for over 6 hours in a single session, but I'm not always in a state constant erotic arousal. I am not always stroking my cock, and may take breaks for food. Do I count another masturbatory act after a fifteen minute break?

This issue probably doesn't directly affect your survey's intended purpose, but it reminded me of another curiosity that I had intended to address to our LPSG community.
Are large cocks jerked-off more often?
Do you jerk-off more often to achieve a large cock?
Does a large cock need to be jerked more often?
Does your cock size motivate you to jerk-off? … lot's of questions arising from my personal masturbation journey.

Well, that's not an ego boost. Aside from the ones that are clearly mistaken for using inches for one or both measurements, I'll be the smallest (15.5-16x11, if you're curious)
I mean, this is a sample sample (~40 guys) from a site where Large Penis are the first two words in its name. There' some inflation in the numbers, no doubt, but unless we can get into a four-digit sample size, I wouldn't worry too much about being on the extreme in any direction :p

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Looks like a couple got the cm right for length but not for girth

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At least one of those is a guy friend who I convinced to remeasure. He thought girth was across, not around... :joy:

I had that same confusion the other day when chatting with someone. I think that the measurement across, while not correct, probably is more common globally.

Reactions: bonnie625
D

deleted969111

Interesting. I didn’t know that a C1-1 erection would pull your balls up tight. Definitely me.

Might be good. My wife mauls them, if they hung lower I might be in danger

D

deleted969111

Interesting. I didn’t know that a C1-1 erection would pull your balls up tight. Definitely me.

Might be good. My wife mauls them, if they hung lower I might be in danger

There is a pic in my gallery that shows this pretty well.

I’m pretty big, so it never concerned me, but I sometimes wondered about the fact that my balls don’t hang a lot.

Now, I’m a happy C1-1. :)

coolestguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Looks about right from a site like this.;)

Was there a spec for bone pressed or non?

I went with non. Base to tip sounds like nbp

I think rounding is good, but no one wants to round down, so it will skew
There's a preference for NBP and the instructions written for it, but it's all self-reported, so there's no real way to tell...

Reactions: Nosuportneeded