Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My god including the title where it says it, the link says it, the article says it, then you say it, 4 times the same statement is repeated. So I guess half of US football players have a gay team mate. So that just means that half the teams have a gay member. Big deal that could be very few gay players actually. One person in every other team. Plus I don't see a need for a survey on this. Also I question the accuracy of it. Maybe all 85 players were talking about the say dude. The truth is that I think all football player are gay to some extent, there always digging at the crotches and patting each other on the ass. Who knows what goes on under the pile of players after a tackle.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What kind of useless statistic is that?

So 50% of the teams surveyed had at least one gay guy on them? I don't get the significance. The survey doesn't ask how many players are gay, doesn't ask if the straight players treat them as teammates or outcasts.

No offence, ed, but so what? What's the discussion here?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The truth is that I think all football player are gay to some extent, there always digging at the crotches and patting each other on the ass.

I think the crotch digging is the cup shifting and I was told the fanny patting was because it's one of the few areas not covered in padding so you can feel it there.

Oh, speaking of cups, much to my surprise not all players wear one. While watching the playoffs last year I was spotting VPLs left right and center in those tight shiny pants. I quite enjoyed that.:smile:

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
I think the crotch digging is the cup shifting and I was told the fanny patting was because it's one of the few areas not covered in padding so you can feel it there.

Oh, speaking of cups, much to my surprise not all players wear one. While watching the playoffs last year I was spotting VPLs left right and center in those tight shiny pants. I quite enjoyed that.:smile:

actually you'll be hard to find a college or pro player that wears a cup. not real easy to run fast with one on.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
My god including the title where it says it, the link says it, the article says it, then you say it, 4 times the same statement is repeated. So I guess half of US football players have a gay team mate. So that just means that half the teams have a gay member. Big deal that could be very few gay players actually. One person in every other team. Plus I don't see a need for a survey on this. Also I question the accuracy of it. Maybe all 85 players were talking about the say dude. The truth is that I think all football player are gay to some extent, there always digging at the crotches and patting each other on the ass. Who knows what goes on under the pile of players after a tackle.

Homoerotic thoughts sometimes play out on the field, right?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
actually you'll be hard to find a college or pro player that wears a cup. not real easy to run fast with one on.

I dunno...some of those bulges looked too smooth and large to be other than molded plastic. Does fear of cleats not come into play?

But I'll take your word on it being a rarity. And I'll definitely be watching more football games in future.:wink: