survey for gays only please

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
please don't take this survey unless you identify yourself as gay, it's a study in eating habits of GAY men.

QUOTE:

Greetings, my name is Aaron Blashill, and I'm a graduate student in the Clinical Psychology Ph.D. program at Saint Louis University. I, along with my faculty advisor, Dr. Vander Wal, am conducting a study examining eating behavior in gay men. The current study has been approved by the IRB at Saint Louis University. We are hoping that you would be willing to assist us in our research. The study is a collection of several questions which are available to complete via an on-line survey. The estimated time to complete the survey is 20 minutes. To show our appreciation to those who complete the survey, we will donate $1 per individual who successfully completes the survey to the Human Rights Campaign (HRC), which is the largest gay-rights organization in the United States. If you would be willing to complete this questionnaire and/or forward this message to other gay men who may be interested, we would greatly appreciate it. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact myself (Blashill@slu.edu) or Dr. Vander Wal (jillonv@yahoo.com). You can access the on-line survey by copying and pasting the following link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?...AkLUPzaw_3d_3d

Best regards,

Aaron J. Blashill, M.S. & Jillon S. Vander Wal, Ph.D.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm, I thought about taking the survey, until I read that they were donating to HRC for participation.

I'm not a big fan of HRC.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what's wrong with the hrc?? something i haven't heard??
They take in obscene amounts of money. What do they actually do? I know what they claim to do, but give me an example of something they have actually done (besides buy a super-posh new office space in a high-rent section of DC...)

Yeah, right. "It takes a lot of money for us to keep telling you we're fighting for you..."

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
They take in obscene amounts of money. What do they actually do? I know what they claim to do, but give me an example of something they have actually done (besides buy a super-posh new office space in a high-rent section of DC...)

oh, i wasn't aware of these practices. like the people who appear in poverty commercials, drive home in their bentley to their 10 bed-room mansion.