Survey: Which Is More Erotic?

Do you enjoy observing tan lines on naked men?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've enjoyed the freedom of nude sunbathing for many years, so I hadn't considered the erotic factor of observing tan lines for quite awhile. During winter months while exposing myself at the sauna, I receive many compliments about my tanned body which leads to discussions about missing tan lines.

Prior to discovering naked tanning opportunities, I recall the erotic sensations I used to experience while observing nubile women with obvious tan lines exposed on the beach. I always imagined their bikinis had shrunken during the season, or they had purposefully purchased a skimpier version to expose their tanning capability. More skin exposure is more erotic:yum

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The poll responses have evolved. Sure would be nice if you could comment on reasons for your preferences.
I always enjoyed observing the contrasting coloration of skin of hidden anatomy. Upon discovering lacking tan lines revealed the potential of naked sunbathing, curiosity led to erotic thoughts.

I voted yes for these reasons. 1 if a guy is bending over or crouched down you can see the contrast. Whether it be a str8 across line or indication of a thong or similar. With the 2nd type would have me wondering how much was exposed coolsmiley.gif

2 both also erotic'ish and funny when a guy has Speedo lines. From the back my bro @cdunstan1 and I call them cotton tails. From the front gives you a good indication how high cut up or barely there the pouch was.

I still haven't found anything more erotic and mind thinking than jockstrap tan lines. Like where was he wearing them tanning and why innocent0009.gif

I have my own pool and no tan lines for obvious reason. But living in a popular beach city in FL I see tan lines all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym