Survival of the fittest penii?

Is the average penis size more successful in the human evolution?

• Yes

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
A

alsolikespineapple

Nope. If you believe Darwin knew what he was talking about, by definition the average is very nearly the most desirable - IF - penis size is at all a determinant of reproductive frequency.
I don't think "nope" is a good argument to a study or what I was replying to.

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think "nope" is a good argument to a study or what I was replying to.

My point was that a survey of women - IF you believe that Charles Darwin was correct - is as irrelevant to the question as is a survey about women's preferences regarding male pubic hair, eye color or auditory acuity.

A

alsolikespineapple

My point was that a survey of women - IF you believe that Charles Darwin was correct - is as irrelevant to the question as is a survey about women's preferences regarding male pubic hair, eye color or auditory acuity.
nope

Reactions: Max_Polo

I suspect the evolution of penis size goes hand in glove with that of vaginas, since they are designed to fit each other. So possibly a range of penis sizes across the population would evolve to best fit the range of different vaginas in that population. Anyway, I'm not an evolutionist but I do know that penii is a non-word. In Latin the plural of penis is penes (third declension noun) and in English it is penises.

Mushrhoom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If you believe Darwin, then what exists now is what has worked best so far.

Reactions: Max_Polo

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
and of course the plural of Doofus is Doofi.

Evolution has no measure of how successful the average penis is.

Given that there is a RANGE of sizes.... that vary rather considerably... there is always going to be a bell curve distribution based purely upon the law of averages.

For example... on the scale of contrast there is BLACK and there is WHITE on either end- and they are opposites... but MOST of the colors on your black and white TC are gonna be some level of GRAY.
This doesn't mean GRAY is 'more successful'.

The fact that penises come in sizes from 2" all the way up to 10" proves that there is ZERO evolutionary advantage in any given size.

WHEN there is an advantage in any actual trait, evolution will NARROW the range of variation in that trait... that's why ALL peacock Tails LOOK pretty much identical.... because ANY variation is LESS advantageous.

Dramatic variation in a species proves that the varied traits have no impact on mating potential or survival.

Larger penii were more at risk of being hit by flying rocks, etc. o_O

If you were a Pandorian.....that may be the case.... upload_2017-12-22_19-25-33.jpeg

Other flying rocks..........put penis away.
shower.jpg

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Laughable idea.

Big dicks are superior and offer a wide range of evolutionary advantages. If we let nature run its course only big dicks would exist. Sadly, some people chose to play god and now we are saddled with a bunch of small and "average" dicks.

Reactions: hunghorse30