Survival Sex - The Have to Sex

chrisndenv

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is a branch from a thread Sorcerer started "Have you ever not wanted to have sex... but did it anyway". In the posts Alex8 and I revealed that at one point in our teens/twenties we found ourselves with no place to go and engaged in survival sex to have a place to overnight.

Have you ever found yourself in a similar situation?

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
chrisndenv said:
I hadn't considered that this thread was maybe more about sharing personal Phoenix stories. Recovery, renewal. Very cool.
Chris, since you just got here you don't know my story and it basically went like this: Abused kid from a "good" family turned Hollywood Velvet Rope Party Boy...then downhill with drug addiction finally landing with a "splat!" followed by a long, slow recovery to fabulousness. I've been clean 10 years. It's been quite a ride.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sorcerer said:
Chris, since you just got here you don't know my story and it basically went like this: Abused kid from a "good" family turned Hollywood Velvet Rope Party Boy...then downhill with drug addiction finally landing with a "splat!" followed by a long, slow recovery to fabulousness. I've been clean 10 years. It's been quite a ride.

And his original "great guy" luster shines through once again. He's one of my fav's here...

**now if THAT doesn't get me his nudy pics, nothing will**

chrisndenv

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sorcerer said:

Glad for the recovery, gladder for the fabulousness. My trip didn't result in as far a fall. I was twentysomething in a strange city between jobs and without a place to stay. Thankfully someone ended up noticing my nightly return to the gay bars with my duffle bag and gave me a place to stay til my job started and I could rent a room. It was still scary stuff and something I couldn't admit to my parents. I never have told them about it. Recovered but not yet fab.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
chrisndenv said:
Glad for the recovery, gladder for the fabulousness. My trip didn't result in as far a fall. I was twentysomething in a strange city between jobs and without a place to stay. Thankfully someone ended up noticing my nightly return to the gay bars with my duffle bag and gave me a place to stay til my job started and I could rent a room. It was still scary stuff and something I couldn't admit to my parents. I never have told them about it. Recovered but not yet fab.
I'm convinced that Fab is merely a state of mind independent of income, belongings or zip code, although a good zip code helps.

The new drug I chase is serenity.

chrisndenv

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sorcerer said:
I'm convinced that Fab is merely a state of mind independent of income, belongings or zip code, although a good zip code helps.

The new drug I chase is serenity.
Well said. Exactly, the tropical zip codes of Hawaii have to help with creating that state of mind fab.

NYC8"

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In the posts Alex8 and I revealed that at one point in our teens/twenties we found ourselves with no place to go and engaged in survival sex to have a place to overnight. Have you ever found yourself in a similar situation?

Not me personally, but one of my closest girl friends said she had a story of doing exactly that. Scout's Honor--this is only untrue if she lied to me first.

She was a high school senior staying overnight in a freshman dorm common room, I forget if she was shopping the college or visiting a friend. Anyway. Late night / early morning she decides she wants to sleep in a bed instead of on the common room floor. She knocks on the bedroom of one of the guys there. Asks him if she can sleep in his bed. She said he got kind of startled and asked her if she meant he would be sleeping on the floor. Her response was no, it's okay. She crawled into his bed and immediately gave him a blowjob, then they both went to sleep, and she left the next morning.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Sorcerer said:

i'm immensely happy to hear this "fairy-tale-like" ending ... i hope it continues for you :smile:

AOX3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have done it for 'academic' survival, like banging my hot college statistics professor, and once I banged a girl to type a term paper for me. I, for a summer after I graduated college, stayed off and on with two girls who made me 'pay the rent' by giving them sex. BUT, this was in the seventies, a different era than today.