Survivor Brazil

Going naked may have been a smart move. (or just suggested by directors for ratings purposes). There have been some seasons when on the first day, the guy with the best body was voted out (because they saw him as a threath).
<br><p>

Going naked may have made the guy look more vulnerable and less of a threath, and may have given the ladies some desire to keep him.
<br><p>
The reason given was also valid: not get wet clothes just before a challenge.
 
I figure the poster means threat, but what is <br> <p>. Sorry for being dumb.
 
There have been some seasons when on the first day, the guy with the best body was voted out (because they saw him as a threath).

That's not true - the only time buff young guy was voted off first was Vanuatu and that was because it was an all-male tribe where the 4 youngest made a stupid alliance that the 5 oldest needed to pick off to keep themselves safe. The only other guys to go first were old, crazy or both.
 
Great beginning of the season; I had no idea Spencer was gay, but I was immediately interested in seeing more of his this season. ;)
 
Hey if there is ever a video thread added to this discussion would someone please email me..thanks. Braz men and women are my favorites...just a sexy group of people
 
I think Tyson is gay. I actually wasn't wondering one way or another until he said if he wins he wants rings on his fingers, furs on his shoulders and a "man tiara."

Just doesn't seem like a shopping list, even in jest, that a straight guy would come up with.
 
Bumped to honor a fallen fellow gay man, Spenser got his tight ass booted tonight, what a doll, maybe he'll get picked up by Falcon Studios,:redface: I felt kinda sorry for the guy, if he had gotten one point in the game I know J.T. would have spared him and sent TaJ home.
 
I agree with you, Deno. Spencer got a raw deal. Steven should have been smart enough to get Taj sent home, so he could've kept the immunity idol. Taj was useless during the immunity competition. Then she has the nerve to go off on her team mates.
I read today that Spencer is going out with the winner of "Survivor: China" I forget his name, but he was the small skinny gay guy that outsmarted everyone else.
 
I like Taj. Actually, the only person I don't like on the show is Coach.

me too. coach is irritating. by the way, i just found out that brendan (who is also hot) is a millionaire. He's worth about 122 million. I don't know if this is old news but i sure hope they don't vote him off because he doesn't need the prize money.