Survivor China - Survivor Fans

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
For Survivor fans/watchers. Who do you find sexy or hot on the upcoming season. I like James. From the commercials I've have seen. His body looks hot. Hope we get to see some bulge action in them challenges. Here is a link to his profile. But I do admit. I"m not crazy about this pic of him. James - Survivor: China on CBS

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
I watched a portion of one episode the very first season. Can someone tell me why I should care about this show and why so many do? I really don't get it.

Nothing "to get". You either like it or you don't. I find that with most peeps when it comes to Survivor. Some love it or some hate it. Just like for me, I don't get the deal with South Park and The Simpsons. Don't care for them. But so many peeps love them shows.

enovari

Experimental Member
Media
I watched a portion of one episode the very first season. Can someone tell me why I should care about this show and why so many do? I really don't get it.

People watch TV -- mostly -- for entertainment. If you're not entertained by Survivor, then, uh, don't watch it? There's not really anything deeper to say than that. =p

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
I am glad that they did what they did in Survivor Paulau again this season. They only let them take the clothes they were wearing. Thus resulting in most of the men wearing only their underwear in challenges and stuff. They only gonna get more raggedy and revealing. Already got to see my cute quiet hot James in his boxer briefs. Mmmmm

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Nah, did not look at the guys, but I am all about Ashley Massaro's toned body. Hell, I even dig her big fakies!

PB Ashley Massaro - Free Nude Celebrity & Supermodel Emporium

Her Playboy pics! Hopefully, you have a pop-up blocker.

dude...must've been reading my mind. Now if only we could get more pics of the lass in those tiny red undies (was she Amanda? Talk about azz!) and Sherea (sportin' some notable "endowments" of her own).

Holy crap, I don't remember any names, but some of those guys were HOT. One of the guys, the one w/the baseball cap I think, was in the background in just his boxer briefs, and it looked to me like they blurred out his bulge. Anyone else notice that?

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Holy crap, I don't remember any names, but some of those guys were HOT. One of the guys, the one w/the baseball cap I think, was in the background in just his boxer briefs, and it looked to me like they blurred out his bulge. Anyone else notice that?

Nope, I didn't notice the blurring. I taped it. So, I'll go back and look. If they did censor. It would be because some thing was showing. Maybe thru the pee flap on his underwear or some thing. Remember back on Survivor Pearl Islands. Was his name Brian I think. He was doing a challenge and flopped out of his boxers and it slipped by the censors.

B_BigKid589

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Yeap, I noticed that too!

B_BigKid589

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
dude...must've been reading my mind. Now if only we could get more pics of the lass in those tiny red undies (was she Amanda? Talk about azz!) and Sherea (sportin' some notable "endowments" of her own).

As for the girls I thought Ashley, Jamie and Amanda were extremely hot!

BoxersMan

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
sv15_01_03.jpg

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was sorry to see 'chicken' go so fast- he was ruggedly handsome...curious to see him in a pair of wet boxers!

also curious about what the grave digger is packing- but you know what?

this already feels like every other survivor...how long til "the most shocking twist EVER??" episode?

think I will pass this season...