Survivor China - Survivor Fans

D_Dyxsonne Dikfynder

Experimental Member
Media
Nope, I didn't notice the blurring. I taped it. So, I'll go back and look. If they did censor. It would be because some thing was showing. Maybe thru the pee flap on his underwear or some thing. Remember back on Survivor Pearl Islands. Was his name Brian I think. He was doing a challenge and flopped out of his boxers and it slipped by the censors.

I dont remember that...is there any pics of it?

asianbulgelover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's a pic of Erik revealing that he has a thick flaccid cock! I think this is what they blurred out on the show! I'd love to see him rock hard!

Attachments

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Here's a pic of Erik revealing that he has a thick flaccid cock! I think this is what they blurred out on the show! I'd love to see him rock hard!

I don't know why all of a sudden they are blurring out bulges. They never did that on past seasons. I mean only if i was actual nudity. The censors are getting way too stupid now.

TheEnergizerBunny

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My favorite part of the show. So hot! And same, I'd love to see him rock hard, he looks really thick and quite big.

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Erick blurr was Not cool but that last post by Asian---Thanks! there have got to be more on the net some place? there used to be a thread on here that was dedicated to big brother had all kinds of nude shots etc on the thread and someone had placed a link to a web site. Tons of nude shower scenes etc. was very hot!- was hoping to see some hot shots of survivor here!

DISCLAIMER:
KB is not responcible for mistyped word or clerical errors

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Did Eric have on new dark underwear this episode? Or was it just that dark from all the mud from the challenge? But I swore his underwear was dark before he even went into the mud. Wonder if he got rid of the white revealing boxer briefs. I'm a little worried for my boi James. In the preview of next expisode they showed his face, then some issues about discussing what members should go first on his tribe. I'm not sure if I'm crazy about the gay guy. I mean I know your in the game to win for yourself. But I think he was a little arrogant to not be a little more appreciative that she trusted him enough to share the immunity idol secret.

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not quite sure why they blur a guy's bulge. Everyone in the free world knows men have bulges, whatever the size may be or how much it sticks out. Why do the censors find a man's bulge offensive. Considering most of the censors are men...

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ashley is gone... fucking assbags! I doubt I will continue to watch it. I even deleted the timer off of my PVR.

The "leader" of Ashley's tribe is a fucking weirdo.

Oh, and to the above message about the grave digger's bulge, I saw a shot from the first episode... not that I am into it, but I hope, for his sake, that he is a grower.

The folks at CBS blur even when they don't have to just to add mystique. I hate American censorship logic. If they were running around with guns and knives we would be allowed to watch it... but "God" forbid if we see a part of the human body draped in cloth... or worse... NEKKID! I have watched British and Canadian shows and they have no issue with nudity, and those societies have not crumbled yet. Oh, and the "I really wish I had my Bible" chick is a tool.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Man, that girl getting voted off must of really pissed u off. lol But can I ask you why you hate the "Bible Chick" so much? It is not like she is a preachy one. She really hasn't forced any of her beliefs on any one. Why do certain people have such anger/hate towards an openly spiritual person? Seems like religion or spirituality is a crime in today's society. Now, please don't think I"m starting an argument. Just curious to what she had done to make u dislike her. And as far as James. Still like him no matter how big his bulge is.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Why do the censors find a man's bulge offensive. Considering most of the censors are men...
:laughing: Only in the U.S. We are simultaneously the most puritanical and lascivious culture on earth. I rented Bad Education by Pedro Almodovar a few nights ago. There is a scene where Gael Garcia Bernal is giving a blow job and they blurred out him bobbing his head. They blur out buttcrack all the time. I guess they are worried a bit of the guy's bag might be visible between his legs?

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just don't get "Survivor: China." If they want a realistic show, I think they'd have to walk from the country to a city, sit in a factory 16 hours a day, seven days a week making My Little Kitty Christmas Ornaments, living in a house with no heat and no hot water, eating rice and the stray insect, with no showers and no change of clothes. Let them try to live like that for two months and see who survives...

Oh yeah, if one of the hydraulic presses takes off a finger or a hand, you're out of the game...

BoxersMan

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
living in a house with no heat and no hot water, eating rice and the stray insect, with no showers and no change of clothes. Let them try to live like that for two months and see who survives...

Um, what? Have you ever even seen the show? All they have is rice (which is most likely moldy) to eat, they don't have hot water, they live in the outdoors and they don't have any changes of clothing.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Um, what? Have you ever even seen the show? All they have is rice (which is most likely moldy) to eat, they don't have hot water, they live in the outdoors and they don't have any changes of clothing.

I was being ironic... You see, it's "IRONIC" that millions of us tune in to see for kicks how others of from our world live in a world that is an everyday reality for billions and billions of people... I think it's almost 3 billion...

But our intrepid "survivors" don't have to contend with slave jobs, excessive hours and missing limbs... So, irony of ironies, they've still got it pretty good compared to the people who live there.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Well they surely did not censor Eric's bulge tonight. And there was also a good shot of whoever that was in the blue undies, when they were carrying the water. That 3 alliance. I'm having a blank with names.

Jayroo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
They don't seem to be censoring vpl on the show, but at times I do find the camera is panning away from it. When the some of the guys were carrying water during tonight's episode I noticed this. The random placement of that plant during a guy's diary session was funny too, but he was sitting there basically spread out so that would have been a constant bulge right in people's faces.

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm guessing they would have blurred the bulge.
In past seasons they have blurred the top of arse cracks and visible pubic hair when shorts have been sagging low.

We get the US-censored tapes here in Oz, and you really notice the diference from our own shows!

S

SirConcis

> All they have is rice (which is most likely moldy) to eat, they don't have hot water, they live in >the outdoors and they don't have any changes of clothing You need to take that with a BIG grain of salt. This is a big production. The tribes don't live far from the resort where the production staff live. And you can bet that if one actor ruins his underwear, the production staff will bring him a new pair. Consider toilets, toilet paper, toothbrushes, toothpaste. And females probably have access to some tampons if necessary. They may not have a running water toilet, but they most probably have some sort of portable toilet that is placed so the cameras never show it. Watching the show is interesting not because of what you see, but because of all that goes on in the background that they don't want you to see, or all the product placement ads that are part of the program. And the logistics are mind boggling. Consider all those games the actors have to play. They need to build those, test them to make sure they are possible to do and not too dangerous, and worse of all, they need to have alternate games in case one of the team is decimated. There was one season where one team was down to 1 contestant. If they had planned some games that needed more than 1 contestant, such a game would have had to have been changed ASAP. Remember that the actors all sign contracts that prohibit them from discussing the real production stuff (behind the scenes etc) that isn't aired on the show. And in terms of revealing stuff, one of the most revealing was a few season ago. Some "geek" who had lied about his mother dying. At one point at night in front of some fire, he is wearing a speedo, and you could not only clearly see he was circumcised, but that he wasn't completely flaccid either !!!! This week's episode where they blurred the underwear bulge was either a teaser (nothing to hide, but by blurring it, it makes people talk), or perhaps the shape of his glans was just too visible. Or perhaps the fly provided a peek inside whenever a leg was in a certain position while he walked. Remember Survivor Australia: Was it really luck that there was a cameraman in the camp (even though the tribe was away for some game/chalenge) when the rain started to fall and the torrent took away the one box of rice left, with the cameram men filming it as it floated down the river until it magically got stuck in some branches and the "survivor crew" rescued it and brought it back to the tribe ? It is very true that the actors are not living comfortably. Their food is limited, but I think that they do have bare essentials behind the scenes. Consider this season, was WATER mentioned ? Don't see them working to get drinking water.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Population: 1,321,851,888 (July 2007 est) not even billions yet alone billions and billions.