Survivor fans

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Rickie, Sep 24, 2005.

1. Rickie

Rickie New Member

Any thoughts as to the package of the guys on Survivor? Present show or past.

2. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would love to see Colby......can't remember which one he was in...is is so HOT....I have seen him in a commercial for the mach 3 razors.
    :hi:

3. MIGayGuy

MIGayGuy New Member

Me too... I loved Jeff from the last series as well. There were some decent shots of him in boxer briefs from the show... not bad at all. :)

4. Rickie

Rickie New Member

Not sure if it is true or not, but I saw on the web somewhere that Colby jacked off quite a bit on the original sereies he was on. i've also heard he could easily be a member of LPSG1

Anyone else heard that?

5. 14x8thck

14x8thck Member

HE WAS IN SURVIVOR #2 AUSTRALIA AND MY GOD "WHAT A MAN" WITH A KILLER SMILE. ALSO HEARED THAT THERE WAS VIDEO OF HIM J/O. NEVER REALIZED THAT WAS HIM IN THE MACH 3 COMMERCIAL.

:bounce:

6. TH815

TH815 New Member

There was footage a few years ago with Ryan O. I forget what Survivor he was on; I think the one in Panama where they all had to jump off the boat in the clothes they were wearing, so most of the guys ended up in their boxers for the season.

Anyway, the footage was of Ryan O. racing in a challenge in his boxers, and his cockhead popped out of the fly of his boxers for a split second. How it made it passed the censors, I don't know, but the footage had the slow-mo replay, and sure enough, there it was. Quite average in appearance.

That was quite the season... the first episode had three guys on one of the teams stripping naked to drag a cart through the jungle or somesuch. One guy's boxers kept sliding down, so he just ended up removing them, and some of his male teammates did the same as a "sign of unity." :evilgrin:

As for Colby, I believe bulgereport.com mentions his masturbating at night during his Survivor season. However, I do not have a membership. I believe DoubleMeatWhopper, here on the forums, has/had one, as he mentioned a previous question about another celebrity. Maybe he can do so again.

Draft saved Draft deleted