Survivor Gabon Episode 8 Update

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by mark115, Nov 8, 2008.

1. mark115

mark115 Member

Did anyone one of you watched the preview for ep 8? In the preview there are scenes where the players are swimming and partying naked on the beach but when the episode aired, none of those scenes where shown.

By any chance can any of you find some deleted scenes? To make it worst, Marcus (dick-slip guy) was voted off. Any reactions?

I thought Dan and Ace being gone is a bummer but then comes this. Good thing Sugar and Matty are still there.

2. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    Marcus was too confident.

There have been a few survivors where the "stars" were voted out early to eliminate a threath. I remember this one where some cute dude jumped out of the boat first to swim to get some immunity on the very first day, and he didn't get it, and the tribe thought he was too agressive and voted him out first. He had been seen in some sexy white boxer briefs during that first episode.

I think matty seems to be his logical replacement as hunk. I class him as having a similar body type.

3. B_ClydeS

B_ClydeS New Member

Suzie slit Marcus' throat. That tribe is now much weakened. I'm sure when Charlie sees that Marcus is gone that he'll be quite upset. I didn't get to see the episode on TV -- went to watch it on the NBC website and they spoiled it for me. They had scenes in "bits and pieces" on the main Survivor page. One of them was, Marcus' Farewell Message! So, I knew right away Marcus had been voted off. I didn't see the previous week's preview scene you mention but there certainly wasn't any nude scene in the Episode 8 on the NBC site.

4. edonline

Gold Member

I can't wait until the merge and hopefully Suzie will have to face up to the rest of the Kona 6. Susie should know that she's now on the chopping block as far as they're concerned. It was funny that she believed Crystal when she told Susie she would take her to the final three. First of all, Crystal can't guarantee that and secind, if she's going to take anyone, it would be people from the original Fang tribe... Kenny and Matty (although getting rid of the stronger Matty would be a very good option). In any regard, it may have been good long-term planning on Crystal's part to get rid of Marcus, but now she's left with an overall weak team.

5. amygdala

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm all about Charlie. . .dreading his reaction to Marcus's departure.

6. bignfloppy

bignfloppy Member

Matty was the #1 hunk from the beginning! Some of the others aren't/weren't tough on the eyes, but Matty is so HOT! And I couldn't stand "Ace," He couldn't have left soon enough.

Draft saved Draft deleted