'survivor' guy gets PWNED!

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hahahahaha, that was awesome. Fairplay's like 98 pounds all wet, what did he expect? Bonaduce should have followed with an elbow drop or something.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
apparently it knocked out his teeth!
ahahhaa

Indeed:

The former Survivor contestant, occasional wrestler and self-proclaimed Most Hated Man in Reality Television was hospitalized following Tuesday's Fox Reality Channel's Really Awards, when an onstage scuffle with Danny Bonaduce apparently escalated.

Fairplay, who infamously faked his grandmother's death to win an immunity challenge on the Pearl Islands installment of the CBS show, filed a report with the Los Angeles Police Department at 1:45 a.m. Wednesday, after officers were dispatched to his room at the Hollywood Presbyterian Hospital.

According to the report, Fairplay, whose real name is Jon Dalton, 33, alleged that he was presenting an award onstage when fellow reality show has-been Bonaduce walked unannounced and unexpectedly onstage. Fairplay said he attempted to hug the VH1 star, only to have an unprovoked Bonaduce grab Fairplay and flip him face first onto the stage.

Per his complaint, Fairplay's spill resulted in a couple of broken teeth and assorted bruises and cuts.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
Um, since when does "hugging" involve thigh wrapping and humping?

Okay, so this is the wrong place to ask that question. Lemme rephrase:

Since when did hugging Fairplay involve thigh wrapping and humping? Because seriously, y'all--I wouldn't fuck him with yours. I mean, I'd beat him up good and plenty (and how difficult would that be? I've got shoes that weigh more than he does), but ew.

And what kind of jackass doesn't tuck and roll out of something like that?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And what kind of jackass doesn't tuck and roll out of something like that?

If you watch it again... Danny dumped him (it was not a flip) with a very high velocity and he had almost ZERO time to even stick out his arms... the only way out of that would have been to anticipate it and stick his palms straight out and hope that he doesn't break his wrists. He wouldn't have been able to tuck out of it because of the angle and manner that he was dumped.

Danny Bonaduce is a douchebag and a blowhard... I don't follow the reality shows much at all, but he was WAY out of line and deserves to pay EVERY cent of Johnny's dental bill.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you watch it again... Danny dumped him (it was not a flip) with a very high velocity and he had almost ZERO time to even stick out his arms... the only way out of that would have been to anticipate it and stick his palms straight out and hope that he doesn't break his wrists. He wouldn't have been able to tuck out of it because of the angle and manner that he was dumped.

Danny Bonaduce is a douchebag and a blowhard... I don't follow the reality shows much at all, but he was WAY out of line and deserves to pay EVERY cent of Johnny's dental bill.

No he doesn't - if some little twerp jumped on me like that and started humping like Fairplay did, I wouldn't just dump him, I'd fucking slam him to the ground.

A good rule of thumb: don't jump on some guy who's twice your size like that and hope nothing's bad gonna happen.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No he doesn't - if some little twerp jumped on me like that and started humping like Fairplay did, I wouldn't just dump him, I'd fucking slam him to the ground.

A good rule of thumb: don't jump on some guy who's twice your size like that and hope nothing's bad gonna happen.

Oh yeah... Johnny did not read Danny right at all... he should have noticed the stiff body, clenched fists and unusually red face... Danny was ready for action and Johnny acted like he didn't know how to read aggression in males, what a dufus... he TOTALLY asked for it! lol!!!

Still, fake or play humping a man's torso doesn't deserve broken teeth...

That shit is REALLY expensive...

I am suspicious that he was really okay and it was all staged though...
Makes for great publicity for a pathetic television show... "The Reality Awards"? Is FOX fucking kidding me?

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh yeah... Johnny did not read Danny right at all... he should have noticed the stiff body, clenched fists and unusually red face... Danny was ready for action and Johnny acted like he didn't know how to read aggression in males, what a dufus... he TOTALLY asked for it! lol!!!

Still, fake or play humping a man's torso doesn't deserve broken teeth...[/quote]

You're right - it deserves a broken jaw, not just a couple of lost Chiclets. You're missing the point - when you go inside someone's personal space in a sudden and unexpected way like that, you should expect a sudden and unexpected reaction. It just makes sense. More power to Bonaduce.

That shit is REALLY expensive...

Uhhh, boo hoo fucking hoo? I'm sure Fairplay's got the cash to pay for that, I won't lose any sleep over it.

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Still, fake or play humping a man's torso doesn't deserve broken teeth...

You're right - it deserves a broken jaw, not just a couple of lost Chiclets. You're missing the point - when you go inside someone's personal space in a sudden and unexpected way like that, you should expect a sudden and unexpected reaction. It just makes sense. More power to Bonaduce.

Uhhh, boo hoo fucking hoo? I'm sure Fairplay's got the cash to pay for that, I won't lose any sleep over it.[/quote]From what I've seen of him, Fairplay is drunk a lot of the time. He looked pretty out of it. I don't care about either of those guys, and I don't even know who the other one is, but if Fairplay was supposed to be the only one on stage, the other guy should be forced to pay up.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I don't think that Bonaduce planned to break Jonny Fairplay's teeth. I watch Survivor. I have seen what a weasel Fairplay is and my sympathy for him is limited. Besides, jumping on a dude and humping him like a jackrabbit is just plain weird.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ummm... try and get away with that rationale in front of a judge... they will throw the book at you! lol!!!!!

I meant "right" in a legal sense... not the rules of the "tribe" which involve, personal space, dirty looks, verbal antagonizing etc...

I'm sure that noone reading this will ever try and dry hump you for a laugh... jaws are meant to close properly and it is a bitch when they are wired shut for 3 weeks! lol!!!!

Getting that money from Danny for his new teeth should be like taking candy from a baby.

There is not a judge in the country that would dismiss this case... considering Danny's steroid abuse and his well documented explosions of anger, he has NO case.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ummm... try and get away with that rationale in front of a judge... they will throw the book at you! lol!!!!!

I meant "right" in a legal sense... not the rules of the "tribe" which involve, personal space, dirty looks, verbal antagonizing etc...

Ahh, I see, I understand then. Nobody's talking lawsuits just yet (it'll happen soon enough, I'm sure, lol), I was referring to the actual physical altercation and how to deal with one.

I'm sure that noone reading this will ever try and dry hump you for a laugh... jaws are meant to close properly and it is a bitch when they are wired shut for 3 weeks! lol!!!!
I hope they won't - like Bonaduce there, I have this weird thing where I extremely dislike having my personal space invaded physically like that. Call me crazy.

Getting that money from Danny for his new teeth should be like taking candy from a baby.

There is not a judge in the country that would dismiss this case... considering Danny's steroid abuse and his well documented explosions of anger, he has NO case.
Maybe.... or possibly, they'll look at the other side of the coin:
Bonaduce walked on stage and told Fairplay the audience reaction was "because they hate you", and then walked off stage without another word. Fairplay then yelled 'Hey Danny', and ran at Bonaduce, leaping on Bonaduce's chest and into his arms and started lightly thrusting his pelvic region against Bonaduce. Fairplay maintains that this action is part of his act, his schtick, and Bonaduce stated he felt it was an assault and was especially uncomfortable with Fairplay's hands near his throat. Bonaduce adjusted his balance and grip, then proceeded to hoist Fairplay over his shoulder. Fairplay hit the stage face first, lost a tooth shattered in eight places, moved three more within his mouth, damaged the supporting bone, and broke a toe during the fall.

Fairplay is also alleged to have had an altercation with the paramedics who tried to help him, leading some media analysts to speculate he may have been under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
So far, it doesn't look too good for ol' Johnny there. It's true that Bonaduce has exploded in the past, but that was not such an instance - Bonaduce was perfectly calm and simply removed Fairplay from him. He didn't follow up with a kick or whatever. Keep in mind that Fairplay jumped on him first.

Prediction: Fairplay will sue, Bonaduce will counter-sue, there's gonna be an out of court agreement/settlement of some sort... :rolleyes:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope they won't - like Bonaduce there, I have this weird thing where I extremely dislike having my personal space invaded physically like that. Call me crazy.

Hey, I was a bouncer for several years and most grown ass men will not allow you to threaten their personal space like that, you are perfectly normal...

Maybe.... or possibly, they'll look at the other side of the coin:
Bonaduce stated he felt it was an assault and was especially uncomfortable with Fairplay's hands near his throat.

That is a laughable claim by Danny and is just a pathetic attempt to hold his ground in a future lawsuit.

Fairplay hit the stage face first, lost a tooth shattered in eight places, moved three more within his mouth, damaged the supporting bone, and broke a toe during the fall.

OMG... he got hurt way more than I thought, although Danny used a great deal of his power for him to hit the floor as fast and as hard as he did.

So far, it doesn't look too good for ol' Johnny there. It's true that Bonaduce has exploded in the past, but that was not such an instance - Bonaduce was perfectly calm he looked like a raging lunatic ready to explode to me... and simply removed Fairplay from him. He did nothing of the sort...
Prediction: Fairplay will sue, Bonaduce will counter-sue, there's gonna be an out of court agreement/settlement of some sort... :rolleyes:

Your prediction sounds pretty good to me... :wink:

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
I think Bonaduce is a wanker.

But I'd like to hug him for throwing Fairplay over his head like that.

...I'd ask first.

RussianSexDoll

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just watched the video on yahoo... this Fairplay guy is an idiot... he got exactly what he deserved. Danny has nothing to worry about, there isn't a judge anywhere that would see this video and blame him. Here's a bit of advice... DON'T JUMP ON PEOPLE!