SUrvivor guys

ryancrombie9: hey has anyone seen the guy that got booted "Jeff" in his underwear? and also Bobby in his? Nice I must say--they guy I havent seen is the Fire man--but I cant hink of his name..let me know what you think

Ryan

Canada

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess I hadn't paid attention all that much to what I've seen of Survivor. A couple girls I know have invited me over the past couple weeks to their room to watch it with them, so I at least know the firefighter's name is Tom. I think that's it anyway. He was the one that completely owned the other team in the last two immunity challenges.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gosh, health_warnings. I'll have lots to be thinking about now when I watch the show and see the host! The guy has a hot bod and dick, in addition to being good looking. Thanks.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Last weeks episode involved lots of time in the water. Wet, loose boxers and make shift shorts! I've never seen so much cock flopping about in prime time in my life. :evilgrin: Cheap thrills.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, KinkGuy, I bet none of them created the excitement that you would with your huge endowment in wet, loose boxers or make shift shorts. Anyway, thanks for the hint for watching survivor.

MIGayGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by ryancrombie9@Mar 6 2005, 05:28 PM
hey has anyone seen the guy that got booted "Jeff" in his underwear?
[post=288718]Quoted post[/post]​

Jeff is so hot, and to see him in his underwear... :wub: a fairly nice package too.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Mar 6 2005, 07:55 PM
Last weeks episode involved lots of time in the water. Wet, loose boxers and make shift shorts! I've never seen so much cock flopping about in prime time in my life. :evilgrin: Cheap thrills.
[post=288844]Quoted post[/post]​
It's reality TV. if they don't fight or fuck or do coke, there's nothing to watch.

I found that Rupert on the early Survivor to be really cute. Does anyone know if he was circumcised and are there pictures of him naked on the web?