Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well Survivor started last night. Several of the guys has decided to run around in their tight boxer brief type underwear, rather than baggy boxers. Sadly they have been blurred out when there is a frontal shot...what's up with that??? Just not fair.

They will NOT show anything like this photo, they guy in gray...yummy.

Attachments

Reactions: Bwuvst2

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't get the big deal, I could see it if they were sporting woodies. You can go into any museum or open any encyclopedia and see more then that. I think the blond is very nice, to bad everyone is so jealous of his good looks they have to call him names already. He looks absolutely nothing like fabio and he does not seem all that inept to me, no more then anyone else in a strange environment.

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was fixated on the nipples of the buff, dark-haired guy (think his name is Shannon?). But I agree, TOO MUCH BLURRING GOING ON!!! They don't blur out when a chick's nipples are hard and protruding through her top, so why can't they show a little (or a big) bulge??

DAMP1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Every season there's always one or two hotties......but dam!, that young team is like a male beauty contest !

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
They've become excessively prudish, and by blurring the men's crotches they're actually calling attention to them! The network must feel that it's shameful to have genitals.

People watch Survivor to see the hot bodies. They're going to lose part of the audience if they attempt to cover up too much.

shanester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sure some good Christian saw a bulge and complained to the network after they realized it got them all tingly which is sinful. LOL!

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Keeping them blurred helps bring in viewers especially since they don't always blur, they will come to wait for nonblur moments. Weird was 2 fellows walking along and they were blurred then they weren't then they were. I'm glad I read about the blur here because I figured maybe my transmitter was fucked up.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I noticed it too, it came and went oddly...

Also last season (whoever the 'villain' was with the thick drawl was sporting some definent 'hang' (damn) and mysteriously he found a blue board shorts to the knees with support' plant that must grow wild on those islands....

ditto the 'wtf'

I am already sick of Johnsons "I am not here to win a million dollars' schtick...

same thing happened to the host of Amazing Race- he looks like a clear member (pardon the pun) of LPSG and suddenly every single shot of him is conspicuously from the waist up, no more long shots... damn.

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in the USA, Big Brother (also on CBS) show a live feed on Showtime at night... why cant we get an unedited version of Survivor in the spot vacated by the end of our Big Brother season? On the Big Borther live feed, they showed showering, cursing.. etc... no really NUDES but then as was pointed out, these men are not nude...

chance87

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i was turned on the whole hour watching that young tribe...hope they win all the challenges so we can see more of them.