Survivor One World

Trittman2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't know if I "like" him, but they sure highlighted Matt the lawyer alot tonight. Very cocky, quite sure of himself. Loved how he sat back and had his legs spread wide while he talked and probably knew everyone was starin' at his goods! He was handsome too, but I'd probably opt for a one-nighter with him than anything long-term! lol!

Reactions: Johnny rockets

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't know there names yet but yeah Matt has some looks and the model guy is hot as well. Lots of nice eye candy. Lets see how log they last.

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
matt is a douchebag...no like...dark guy is cute,, thats it.. those "hunks" personalities are a major turn-off~

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So far he's got game. I often wondered if 2 guys hooked up on the show if it would be covered or covered up. For all we know those hunky boys could be just as gay as the "flaming" one.

Last edited:
S

SirConcis

Just watched it. Tank30, that photo you posted wasn't from this week,s episode. In this week,s episde all we got to see was that Matt,s underwear has a red waisteband.

So it looks like next week will be the week with underwear. Hopefully we can get 2-3 weeks of underwear before the obligatory ugly board shorts.

The gay guy is obvioulsy playing the part and probably exagerating it. He and the sushi guy were the only ones seen in underwear in first episode. (the gay guys for a very short scene)

It is interesting that a gay guy would want to be with the girls instead of bonding with the males. Being a traitor so early in the game isn't very smart for him.

But the 3 or 4 hunks should provide some nice eye candy in the first few episodes without shorts.

BTW, the helicopter has a Fijian registration. I wonder if they went back to the same location of Survivor Fiji.

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
They are in Samoa this season. I liked the first episode. Interesting that they have a dwarf on the show. That gay guy is so flaming, I wanted to shove my dick down his throat to just shut him up.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Just watched it. Tank30, that photo you posted wasn't from this week,s episode. In this week,s episde all we got to see was that Matt,s underwear has a red waisteband.

So it looks like next week will be the week with underwear. Hopefully we can get 2-3 weeks of underwear before the obligatory ugly board shorts.

The gay guy is obvioulsy playing the part and probably exagerating it. He and the sushi guy were the only ones seen in underwear in first episode. (the gay guys for a very short scene)

It is interesting that a gay guy would want to be with the girls instead of bonding with the males. Being a traitor so early in the game isn't very smart for him.

But the 3 or 4 hunks should provide some nice eye candy in the first few episodes without shorts.

BTW, the helicopter has a Fijian registration. I wonder if they went back to the same location of Survivor Fiji.

Ok but Bill was also shown in yellow underwear. If not, they were some some tight little shorts.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I like to wait a few weeks. Weeks 3 and 4 are when it usually gets going and some of the people start looking worn down, personalities are better known. I saw a few minutes the other nght it didn't interest me yet.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
maybe when the menono men's tribe eliminates all of the women, it will degenerate into Lord of the Flies and everyone will wear just their underwear! hehehe that's when the producers step in and provide new swim trunks for everyone...

S

SirConcis

I expect the women to undress to bikinis and flount their bodies to the men to get favours. And I suspect the produceers want that to happen.

Those hunks are in jeans. On a hot sunny day, they'll want to remove those. And you don't really want to compete on those challenges in jeans if you need to dig in sand, swimm etc.

There is potential for a lot of eye candy this season.

My fear is that the board shorts will arrive quickly because you can't expect the actors to compete in jeans. Last year, there was one or 2 challenges that were done in underwear.

none2362

Experimental Member
Media
Why is there no love for this guy yet, is it the voice?

Jay%20Byars%20by%20Rick%20Day%2007-19-10%20big.jpg