Survivor One World

Parkerdude2003

Experimental Member
Media
He may be obnoxious and annoying but he is playing this game well.

Also he is playing it up, he's obviously being overly dramatic and ridiculous for the cameras to steal the show and looking at this thread, he is clearly fooling everyone.

ryguy88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Agreed!! I am far from being PC, but this obnoxious, and elitist brat, has to go. I cringed when he called Leif an "Oompaloompa". Not to mention calling Bill "Ghetto", and attacking him for being a "struggling poor" Comedian. At least Bill smacked him back in his place, and made him look like a complete douchebag! I get it that we have many flavors to our community, but I cannot stomach Colton's behavior. He is playing into the stereotype that most people percieve as fact.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
People can be hated for many reasons. At least he finally acknowledged how hot the guys are "Greek Gods comment". Hear there is anther twits next episode. Is that little man a fighter or what. The voice is bothering me way less. Some nice ass going on there.

S

SirConcis

Colton is not being smart. The game is still at a stage where tribal wins are more important than alliances.

Decimating the team by getting rid of strong players will result in more chalenge losses and elimination, leaving him with insufficient numbers at merge time and he'll be out. Keeping strong players is still important at this stage.

he is emotional and just deciding to eliminate people on a whim without really thinking through things.

The women should have realised he was an idiot when he decided to have the men tribe to to tribal despite winning immunity. Men could have gone from 8 to 6, but because of colton, went into a tie at 7 to 7 for men/women.

In the end, it didn't matter because they redid the tribes this week. But it was still a very strategic mistake for him. He had already gotten rid of one "greek god" which means that he had the numbers in the weaklings versus the greek gods.

Monica made the mistake of not starting the rumour that folks would vote for Colton, which may have forced him to play his idol.

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agreed!! I am far from being PC, but this obnoxious, and elitist brat, has to go. I cringed when he called Leif an "Oompaloompa". Not to mention calling Bill "Ghetto", and attacking him for being a "struggling poor" Comedian. At least Bill smacked him back in his place, and made him look like a complete douchebag! I get it that we have many flavors to our community, but I cannot stomach Colton's behavior. He is playing into the stereotype that most people percieve as fact.

The flavor like this idiot in the community?

Sorry, I don't need it at all.
I understand that this is a t.v. show and the producer and cut and put together anything they wanted but I am just waiting for the gay-bashing....

S

SirConcis

Colton is lucky to have gotten away with the terrible comments and intolerance he has displayed so far.

Shame on the rest of the actors/participants for not having plotted to get rid of him.

On the other hand, bringing him to the final 3 may be the goal since he is bound to not get any votes. In a way, he is like Russel Hanz: not playing to win at the final tribal.

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd take Russell over Colton. I agree with the person who said Colton is a stereotype. He opens his mouth and I cringe. Colton, are you a man or a mouse?

S

SirConcis

Disapointed that Colton didn't get kicked out to realise that his strategy was flawed. The Monono tribe was really a bunch of uncorrdinated people working against each other.

Will be interesting to see what happens next. Because Christina was made to feel SO BAD by Alecia, Alecia may have that fire back right at her because the girls will be 5 and there will be 6 guys + Christina.

I really do not understand why Colton and Alecia were so open/blatant and continusously remining Christina that she was out, even begging her to jump into the fire so they could get rid of her right away. In terms of Alicia, if the strategy was really "girls" then voring off Christina was against that strategy.

I don't think Colton really had a strategy. he just voted people he didnt like. Same for Alicia.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really do not understand why Colton and Alecia were so open/blatant and continusously remining Christina that she was out, even begging her to jump into the fire so they could get rid of her right away.

I don't understand it either. I looked at my friends and said "this is the most immature game of Survivor I've ever seen".

Terrible the way they treated people. I thought Colton was playing hard, but now I'm glad he's gone. ...though I wish he would've been voted off.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Colton, Colton....you rep what you sow. It's unfortunate that he left the way he did. It is painful, mine was at the age 12.
I'm glad he is gone. I was hoping that he would have giving the Idol to Christina. As a form of Thank You for helping him when she found him in the jungle. Wishful thinking I know ....lol Just think how that would have been at camp.

It's time for Alisha to go next...then Tarzan.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hopefully Colton will get to come back on a future show and will get kicked-off properly and at a very early point in the game.

Fuzzy_

Legendary Member
Media
I don't understand it either. I looked at my friends and said "this is the most immature game of Survivor I've ever seen".

Terrible the way they treated people. I thought Colton was playing hard, but now I'm glad he's gone. ...though I wish he would've been voted off.

Those two were assholes for doing it. Christina was very strong in not reacting. The rest of the tribe were cowards for not stopping it.

Colton probably knew that Christina was a good person; he went crying to her when he was in pain.

"But I always get what I want" is a sure sign of a spoiled brat.

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hope that idiot queen suffer. It was so sad to see people behave badly. I know it is a game and we don't see the whole picture but there is no reason for him and the other girl to treat the asian chick like that.