Survivor One World

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Too bad Colton is gone. He was so evil , I think he was on track to become the best Survivor villain ever, even more entertaining than Russell. I dont count Sandra and Boston Rob because I never really considered them to be real villains, they were too nice.

S

SirConcis

I despise "vilains". A vilain that stays does so because he has too much power to be voted out. This means that a large portion of the players are dumb , and more importantly, it measn there is no serious strategy going on because everyone is aligned with the vilain, and those who are not are eliminated one by one.

What Christina did with the guys was good. She talked strategy in their own terms and offered to sway the table in favour of the men.

As long as Colton was there, there could be none of that.

And I really don't know what Colton's script was. In the first couple of episodes, he shunned the men and tried to be with the girls. Then, all of a sudden, he goes from being the next one being thrown out to the one controlling the game and throwing out the strongest guy.

Something fishy there. Glad he is gone because he just didn't behave normally (whether it was truly him or whether it was the script given to him, I don't know).

Fuzzy_

Legendary Member
Media
..that's when Alicia slow clapped and said "way to go". Man, I really hate the sarcastic slow clap. What a bitch Alicia is.

That was reality show gold!

Fuzzy wonders why the guys were such pussified bitches that they couldn't tell Christina that Alicia was right there -- listening with attitude. Seriously, the guys don't have one testicle between them.

Colton's departure was classic deus ex machina; after being shockingly cruel for so long, he got a divine kick in the nuts. Now it's Alicia's turn.

I read in an interview that Colton was planning to blindside Alicia next. He's a master manipulator. Nice guys may finish last, but mean guys get a bacterial infection. lol.

S

SirConcis

What I find interesting is the logistics behind those interview clips where Colton spoke of his strategy. Were they done after he had his operation and was well enough to return to the resort for those interviews ?

makeup people would have have to get him back to "survivor" state with hair/beard/etc.

Consider that once people are voted out and appear in the jury a couple days later, they are all cleaned up and clean shaven etc. So this means that those interviews would have to be made either during their stay in the game, or very shortly after they have been voted out.

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I find it funny when they block out even a bulge if a dude is hanging in his underwear. Is it really that bad to need to block it out?

Yeah but they had no problem with showing Tarzan's saggy old man scrotum from behind hanging down when he was bent over in the water lol

S

SirConcis

In the show, did Probst say that he was operated for appendicitis ? He said he had accute infection on his appendi, didn't he ?

Pretty hard to go back on those words.

Since the actors sign non disclosure contracts, I have to wonder if Colton was authorized to say that his appendix wasn't removed.

Maybe the producers have finally gotten the message that people do not like people like Hanz or Colton who monopolise the show's attention and portray all the others as idiots, which removes all strategy from the game.

When it gets to a point where they purposefully give up immunity to get rid of someone "early" or keep on telling Christina that she is next, then there is no interest in strategy and the show gets really boring.

Man, to be a fly on a tree trunk to see what REALLY happened and what conversations were made between the producers and Colton.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Man, to be a fly on a tree trunk to see what REALLY happened and what conversations were made between the producers and Colton.

I've always wished there was a "behind the scenes" show for Survivor. I'd love to see how everything is done. What does the crew's camp look like? The construction of the obstacles and the tribal council buildings.

I'm also interested in things like food (they no longer starve on the show), tooth bushes (everybody has sparkling white teeth now) and bathrooms (no more wandering out into the jungle with a shovel). Why did the show stop making "survival" part of Survivor?

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm also interested in things like food (they no longer starve on the show), tooth bushes (everybody has sparkling white teeth now) and bathrooms (no more wandering out into the jungle with a shovel). Why did the show stop making "survival" part of Survivor?
I liked the first season where they were so hungry they were trapping and eating rats. Back then it really was about being a survivor. Since then it has become about the backbiting and scheming to make it to the end. The producers figure that the viewers are more interested in that rather than in watching the contestants struggle to survive.

S

SirConcis

There may be legal considerations to making the actors struggle in dangerous conditions with insufficient water, food, hygiene.

If this lasts 39 days, it means that every young female on the show will go through at least one of her 28 day cycles and be a real bitch like alicia. But we don't see trails of blood and blood stains on their bikinis.

Similarly, young healthy males cannot survive 39 days without masturbating. SUrely they have some area here privacy is respected and where individuals can go. I bet Colton tried to spy on guys masturbating :)

Fuzzy_

Legendary Member
Media
There may be legal considerations to making the actors struggle in dangerous conditions with insufficient water, food, hygiene.

If this lasts 39 days, it means that every young female on the show will go through at least one of her 28 day cycles and be a real bitch like alicia. But we don't see trails of blood and blood stains on their bikinis.

Similarly, young healthy males cannot survive 39 days without masturbating. SUrely they have some area here privacy is respected and where individuals can go. I bet Colton tried to spy on guys masturbating :)

Burnett has them sign a massive document full of every conceivable waiver of rights imaginable. There are also some interesting contracts included, such as the fact that if any contestant reveals the winner before it's aired on TV, they will pay a fine of about $4 million dollars.

A lawyer from the first season tried to sue Burnett based on game rigging against her. She lost the suit. There are serious laws against game show rigging, but those are for shows based on "intellect". Survivor is not really in that category. :rolleyes:

Trittman2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was really starting to get attracted to Jonas! His sexy smile and demeanor, just a real turn-on! I bet he cleans up real nice! Can't wait to see!