Survivor Peen

coogy3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
About minute 7, guy in blue board shorts after being hit by wave. Do a frame by frame if you can and there is some shit there. Sorry, I can't post sc's with my 'puter. I know YOU can. And will.

biguy4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks, just watched it. I seen a nice little bulge shot. Erik is his name. However, can't do a screen cap here either.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OMG I hate that asshole as well, if the ladies knew the way he was talking about them he'd been gone week one. Does anyone else notice how little cam time the gay guy gets. He actually has the best body of all that are left, the hottest guys are already gone.

bdrebel

Experimental Member
Media
Russell is HOT-HOT-HOT! I love that belly and that round ass...yum. Besides that, he's the most entertaining of the cast this season.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
About minute 7, guy in blue board shorts after being hit by wave. Do a frame by frame if you can and there is some shit there. Sorry, I can't post sc's with my 'puter. I know YOU can. And will.

Frame by frame.....someone needs to get outside the house a bit more often! :biggrin1:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OMG I hate that asshole as well, if the ladies knew the way he was talking about them he'd been gone week one. Does anyone else notice how little cam time the gay guy gets. He actually has the best body of all that are left, the hottest guys are already gone.
pretty sure his name is Brett.