Survivor South Pacific

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Any one notice Albert's vpl bulge during the opening theme sequence? He is holding a fishing spear and his shorts are very wet and clingy.

S

SirConcis

Interesting that Albert gets to wear nice clean underwear and nobody else does. I wonder if they have dry-cleaning service behind their camp :)

You can almost see that he is circumcised, but I am still not 100% sure. In many shots where you should be seeing obvious bare glans, the shape doesn't show through.

(LPSG doesn't allow bigger pictures, it is a shame).

Attachments

Reactions: mmmmmmmboi

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Albert is simply one of the most gorgeous, handsome, masculine men they've ever had on "Survivor"---and there's been some hotties on there over the past 11 years. I freekin' can't take my eyes off him when he's on screen!

He is beautiful...last night a tribal, in his blue sweater ...OMG..!!!!!

Reactions: Jkoream

Richard 1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm so glad Ozzie is back. I think he is very HOT! There was a nice shot of his ass last night as he waled out of the water. NICE!

Richard 1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I believe when Ozzie was on the show before some nude pics of him came out on the internet. I think they were from some kind of adult DVD he was in. Anybody have any information on that?

tbnd_95678

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

renegadej

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
mark on the red team is a gay papa bear he is on some sites he told them last nite he was gay he is a retired cop. ozzy is hot. good eye candy, but why did they have to bring back coack ugh.

DAMP1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ozzie is falling in love material - love the bod, complexion, face, eyes, sound of his voice..... and the long hair is my fave - even bald he would be just as hot to me....

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Albert looked so hot in the immunity challenge in tonight's episode. Can' t complain when it's him and Ozzy running around in their wet boxers.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Survivor blurs way too much these days. They even blur completely covered crotches. Used to be only butt cracks and pubes, but now we're not allowed to see even a hint of bulge.

Trittman2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Between Ozzie & Albert, I can't decide which ones baby I'd want to have first! Good thing I'm not on that show, I wouldn't be able to play the game worth crap as I'd be staring at their manhood bulges from sun-up til sundown!