Survivor: WHY WON'T BRETT TAKE OFF HIS SHIRT??

Brett is by far the best piece of eye candy on survivor this season, but he's always wearing a friggin' t-shirt! It's very frustrating. He did take it off briefly once or twice for challenges, I think, but it doesn't help that he is pretty much in the background right now and hasn't gotten much screen time. From what I've been able to see he's got a great body, and he's entirely adorable.

I noticed it says he's a t-shirt designer and apparently he's got his own clothing line, so I figure he's constantly got the shirt on to take advantage of the publicity and generate interest to drive people to his website?

Anyone else notice him?

Reactions: Leoisbae13

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think there was a sorta bromance going between Brett and Eric, Brett seemed pretty bummed when they ganged up to oust Eric. Brett is cute but I think John is pretty good looking too. I was surprised to see Russel with his arm around Brett on the plane in route to the Island. I have notice very little air time for Brett but he has said he wants to keep in the background and not show any type of threat.

Arsenal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In the recap episode (first 27 days) they showed a few scenes with brett shirtless. Pretty sexy!

By the way, that pic that Ricki posted doesn't do him justice ;)

DAMP1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Few good shots of Brett last night.... nice suckable nips! Facial closeups too - love the stuble on his chin...

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In the recap episode (first 27 days) they showed a few scenes with brett shirtless. Pretty sexy!

By the way, that pic that Ricki posted doesn't do him justice ;)

i agree but that's all i could find. i know there's got to be better ones out there. maybe more will surface.

A

AM_092

I prefer Mick and Erik! :)
I'm trying read through here, without reading any spoilers! I just started watching.
Which one's John? I think Jaison's alright too...

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
The guy is pretty cute, but John is prettier.

I'm a John man.

Me three! I loved watching John.
Please, please, please post some hot pictures and/or video of John.
Especially of him in those cute, tight, skimpy, little undies he wore for the first few weeks. :smile:

So far, I've only come up with ones of him more clothed, (like this one:
http://towleroad.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c730253ef0120a5ed68f8970b-800wi).

(Some pictures of John, and/or video of him from this competition too would be great, thanks:
http://cdn.sheknows.com/realitytvmagazine/2009/09/physical-challenge-2-resized.jpg).