Survivor: WHY WON'T BRETT TAKE OFF HIS SHIRT??

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't I'd rather jasion to get it, if it's up to the judges Rus will never get the money.

Arsenal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Tonight is the night! If Russell loses, I'll know there IS a Santa Claus!

Hopefully the judges have been watching and realize what a prick he really is.

Yeah, he's a prick, but its not his personality on trial (which for me, has been really entertaining anyway!), its how he played the game. I think he's one of the best players in Survivor history. And if it wasn't for him the foa foas wouldn't be there.

Can't wait to watch it!! :)

pilot4466

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
one of the first things out of Russell's mouth was "this game is easy" and watch him play it to the end - I believe him. (Although, if he is a millionaire in real life, I wonder why he does buy a tooth? ...or carry chicklets.... something..!!

amygdala

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone else noticed Brett's brown and lime green hightop sneakers that he wears around camp and at tribal council, but not at challenges? They were resting above his head in the shelter as he was quoting scripture to Natalie. I've been trying like crazy to figure out what brand they are as they're pretty stylish and unique. Anyone?

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Totally not seeing Brett's shoes when Brett was on camera. Can't believe how much weight everyone gained back when you saw them at the reunion show(Brett lookin fine once again) or even the results show. As for Russell he got what he played for, the final 3. Certainly the Jury is gonna vote totally different then the viewers, since the viewer didn't have all that crap done to them, they can hardly feel the results of Russell. I wonder why they didnt' read all the votes to see actually how badly russell did lose. Does anyone think the final speech by Mick (also looking fine) brought the curtain down on Russell, he really laid it on the line. Phil said Nat gave up 100,000 dollars by not letting Russell say he was the sole survivor even though Russell's offer to her was only 10k. You'd think they would have corrected that. When Amazing Race was over I suggested they have a race with past contestants, well that is what Survivor 20 is gonna be, Hereos VS Villains. Since they said past castaways and not winners maybe we won't have to watch Richard Hatch walk around naked again. Damn did you see the blur out on just the waste line of Mick, what now pub hairs are off limits.
Also, I felt that ole sock routine was a bit scripted, how did Russell know Jasion was gonna bring up the dumping of canteens and burning of socks anyway.

Last edited:

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tonight is the night! If Russell loses, I'll know there IS a Santa Claus!

Hopefully the judges have been watching and realize what a prick he really is.

What prison did they recruit Russell from? The guy looks (and acts) like his mom got hold of some Charlie Manson sperm.

amygdala

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm starting to think Brett is gay after his man date question with Mick.

I think he likes Jesus too much to be gay. Besides, I think the point of his question was that Mick didn't bother to get to know Brett on a personal level such that Mick would know what types of activities Brett would enjoy.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What prison did they recruit Russell from? The guy looks (and acts) like his mom got hold of some Charlie Manson sperm.

Loved that this guy lost. He was so smug. He kept saying how great he played yet he sure didn't win. I actually feel the show was desperate for a villan as conflict is the root of drama...and the "finding" of the idols on his part was not all together dumb luck. I think he was sort of placed in some areas with this in mind. The show needed this character. The guy in the end that talked about how unethical a person Russ is sealed the deal for the gal to win. Beautiful crafted speech. When Russ says he is in fact so caring and ethical in real life...bull crap...everyone that does buisness with him now will see him for what he is. He was even dressed like a fool last night...like the last guy in a bar. Total putz.