Survivor

DAMP1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sure going to miss watching super hot Ozzie.... I'd just love to!!

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
We watched it. and yeah, I'm happy that "Coach" didn't win either, using religion, God, prayer to con and manipulate other contestants is way below the belt, imo. Better a Russel Hantz, who feigned no compunctions, nor pretense of "moral high ground". by the end, "Coach" had even bought into his own bullshit. Laughable.

Brandon?? A basket case, pure and simple...wanted to "redeem" the family name (as if it needed such). Ironic.

Ozzie, too bad he didn't take it all. Deserved it. And Cochran??? Please...don't get me started.

ladristo

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow I seem to be in the minority here.

I wanted Coach to win out of the final 3. Sophie and Albert both bothered me throughout the stretch run. Gamewise though, the final 3 was strong and I think any 3 could have won. Sophie did deserve it.

I loved Brandon. I think he's had some rough moments so he hasn't really found himself yet. His craziness was more than entertaining too.

I wanted Ozzy to get that puzzle ssssssooooooooooooooo bad. He would have easily gotten 5 votes (This is surprising considering I've always disliked him).

Next season should be entertaining with everyone on the same beach. Hopefully, redemption disappears or they make the challenges more equal so somewhat doesn't go on a long run.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think they have milked the 'bring back formers' thing, so hopefully no more for awhile, but after...what, 22 seasons? sure its hard to keep it fresh...

and Probst is getting a talk show?? <<yawn>>

ladristo

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Next season in February 2012? I hope they are all new people.

I'm pretty sure they are, usually spoilers would be out by now saying what returnees would be back.

I actually want to see the Hantz battle that Probst suggested, only so Brandon can outlast Russell.