Susan Boyle in the Semi-Finals

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I LOVED the Riverdance thing! :rofl:

I saw that they'd gone to see the cast earlier this week but that was pure genius to get them on stage with them!!! :biggrin1:

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Finally got through and saw Susan's performance. She did the best she has ever done- Hope she wins-Guess the winner is announced at 5 pm EDT

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I just watched the performances on youtube. Diversity was amazing and deserved to win although those camera angles were incredibly annoying and took away from the intensity of their choreography. They should all immediately quit whatever they're doing (except for the little kids still in school) and go professional. I was sorry Susan chose to repeat the same song from her original performance; I think that may have hurt her.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just watched Diversity's audition and final performance and all I have to say is WOWWWW! :eek:

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I kinda followed her story and saw on a show tnite where she lost to a dance crew. WTF?!!! So American Idol.
I hope some of her offers come thru and Julie Walters gets to play her in the mini-series!

Well it's a 'talent' show not just a singing contest.

Watch youtube like Nick8 did and you'll see Diversity are really good.
There were several other singers in the show too and they too, were very good - 2 of them little kids that were just as gob-smacking!

I have to be honest and say I was a little irked there were so many singers, seeing as there are so many other singing contests like pop-idol etc and not so much for the other 'talents'.

S

superbot

Why would anyone want a film done when you've had have the real thing? STRANGE!!

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Diversity blew Boyle out of the water. Their routine was just so creative & inspired. The little kid in the Superman outfit & the 3 red buzzer heads...just comic genius.

It's also incredibly hard for an act like that to make any money. With 11 members any paid gig leaves them with next to nothing. For all that hard work & practice too. So the £100,000 prize is a deserved reward.

Boyle will go on to make huge dosh whatever. She really didn't need to win. She even looked relieved to lose!

Interesting that the final 3 were also the last 3 acts to perform before the phonelines opened. Clearly being fresh in peoples minds helped. Flawless were also excellent but had to go first. I thought little Aidan would be up there but his dancing needs a few more tricks. It was a strong final & his routine looked a tad too basic to win.