Susie The Librarian

D

deleted931509

I wrote this for fun while half-drunk. Like if you want me to write more.

Susie was a quiet girl. She liked ponies and princesses and thought herself a good woman. She had left college at 23 and become a librarian, not because she wanted to, but because it was the only job she could get.

She spent all day checking in books through the bar code scanner, and checking them out again. It was a dull job. She had much more fun watching the people who borrowed the books - an elderly lady who read every Barbara Cartland novel going, but then slipped in a copy of Healthy Bodies; the teenage boy who read fantasy novels but also a non-fiction item about medicine. They're all at it, she thought. Repressed, horny, lonely.

It was near closing time, when a young man with glasses had two interesting books to check out. Game of Thrones, and an Encyclopedia. Nerd, she thought, but then she had a closer look at the geeky student before her. His hair slapped across his forehead and his shirt was ill-fitting. His trousers were baggy and grey, but then she noticed his cock. A large organ was clearly visible, poking down his left leg.

Gosh, thought Susie, that's a big one. Her ex-boyfriend was not that large, even erect. She could clearly see the outline of it bulging through his trousers.

"Hello," said the nerdy student. Susie blushed, realising that she had been staring at his crotch.

"Sorry, Sir," she replied, looking up to his face. He had spots.

"Can you recommend a book on fitness?" he asked bashfully. He added awkwardly, "You look in good shape, so I thought I should ask."

"Erm.." said Susie, looking at the clock. She only had a minute left before closing time. She would have to kick out the old tramps reading the newspapers avidly at the centre table. She thought she could help her well-endowed client, and in more ways than one.

"Let me think," she said, pausing for time, but her eyes couldn't help glancing again at the enormous bulge, which seemed to be getting larger.

D

deleted931509

As you wish, fellow pervs.

Susie shooed away the old men, and soon the only eyes that gazed on her were those of the young gentleman standing gawkily by the counter. She ushered him towards a high shelf and pointed up high.

"I will need some help getting up there," she said.

"Gladly," replied the nerdy man.

Together, they dragged a stepladder along the steep bookcase. The man was not very muscular, but he pushed as hard as he could. Susie couldn't help catch a glance at his tremendous dong as he exerted himself. It pushed against the fabric delicately, yet effortlessly.

The nerd held the ladder firmly as Susie climbed it. She could not help but think of her exposed calves. She wore a red pencil skirt which reached her knees, and beneath them black stockings which showed her firm legs. She knew he was staring, and hoped he would be aroused.

"There is a good book here," she said. She tried to concentrate on the task at hand, but in her head, all she could think about was the bulging cock she had spied earlier.

"This one is about developing your core," she cooed. The nerd below her grunted. She wondered if he was even paying attention.

"This one is more about a full body fitness programme," she said. She took the three books in one hand and carefully clambered down the ladder.

"Would these be of any use?" She handed him the books and looked up at him. He was not very tall, maybe 5'10, but certainly taller than her. He had a plain appearance, but she knew she wanted him, just for his large cock.

"Yes," said the man. "What's your name?"

"Susie."

"I'm Cornwallis."

Susie could not help but giggle. "I'm sorry, I hadn't met anyone with that name before."

"It's ok," he said.

She decided to take matters into her own hands. The penis was clearly growing in size and extended most of the way across his thigh.

Susie flicked her mousy brown hair playfully, then placed her hand on his cock. "I want this."

"Err.." he stuttered and dropped the books.

"I am your princess, and you are my stallion," she said confidently, and began to unbutton his trousers. Her pussy was wet.

She gasped as she pulled back the fabric and revealed the large penis. It was truly a monster. The trousers fell to the man's ankles. A thick, heavy dong swung from side to side, over a large set of testes. It didn't stop swaying for a full five seconds. The prepuce covered most of the helmet and glistened in the daylight. It looked magnificent, like a work of art, girthy and weighty.

"I want that," she said. She felt a dripping eagerness in her cunt.

Oh my god, whispered Susie to herself. All mine!

She grasped the tool and stroked it gently. Her small hands could barely grasp around the member. Her fingers caressed it, her fingernails touched his balls. She pulled her hand over the moist helmet. She could feel it growing in her hand.

It was gargantuan and becoming very hard. It must have been twelve inches long and as thick as a cucumber. Just handling such a large tool in her hands felt unnatural to her.

She sank to her knees. Surely my mouth can please this monster, she thought hopefully. When she tried to put the huge penis inside her red lips, she felt a sense of doubt for the first time.

Oh god, thought Susie. It's too big to suck! Try as she might she couldn't open her jaws wide enough to fit the dick inside her mouth. She kissed it instead, tasting the juices that were beginning to gather around the tip.

"What a meatus!" she exclaimed.

D

deleted931509

Susie decided that she couldn't wait any longer. She leaned back against a table and pulled her skirt down to her ankles, then her white panties. She grasped the enormous phallus and placed it at her entrance. He began to thrust.

As the cock entered her, she felt it stretching her. Damn, it was thick!

"Nnngg!" she groaned as inch after inch was fed into her greedy pussy. Soon the full length filled her, moving in and out.

When the whole penis was inside her, it nudged against her cervix. But mostly she felt the warmth of the width as it filled her entirely. Susie had never felt so complete. A wave of emotion rushed over her. This was what she lived for. This was her lust. She knew she would never be as happy as when she was riding a giant penis, feeling it fill her.

Cornwallis moved his hips forwards and backwards, penetrating her wetness. Then she had an idea. She clenched her vaginal muscles around the huge meat and squeezed the entire dong out of her. God that felt good! She needed it deeper.

Susie turned over and leaned over the table exposing her firm rump. Cornwallis got the idea and began to push his tremendous cock against her anus.

"NO!" she shouted. "Not there." She couldn't handle that, at least not yet.

Cornwallis used his fingers to find her dripping hole and pushed his cock inside her again. Oh god, it felt so good! He grasped her sides and rammed her ferociously.

I'm going to be red raw tomorrow, she thought, but she didn't care. She wanted it. She wanted to be the vessel for this cock, the hole that would please this beautiful monster schlong.

She reached out for something to grab onto, as the relentless pounding continued. Her hand grasped an open book on the table and she tore the pages as she clenched it. Cornwallis pushed her head down onto the table. Good, she thought, he was being rough with her. She loved it so much. The feeling of satisfaction was unparalleled.

She gushed and flooded with juices. Oh fuck, did I just piss myself? she thought. She had never felt such a sensation before. Another wave came over her and liquid flowed out of her.

Her cunt slurped greedily, devouring the great genitals of the nerdy man. "Don't stop," she breathed. "Don't ever stop!"

There was a knock at the door. Oh fuck, she thought, the manager was going to visit to check on her! "Fuck off!" she yelled, hoping that he would go away.

That was too much for Cornwallis. With a great heave he thrust himself deep inside Susie and spurted ribbons of semen all over her cervix. She could feel the enormous dong convulsing and twitching inside her as he shot load after load inside her.

"Yes!" she gasped. "Sperm me!" The feeling was intense. She loved the sensation of all that jizz sloshing around deep in her pussy.

And then it was over. He withdrew and Susie sighed in disappointment that it was all over. Her cunt missed the stretching already. Cornwallis stood there with his still nearly erect cock dripping.

Then the manager walked in.

"What's going on here?" asked the grey-haired old fusspot, barely registering the situation.

Susie pulled up her panties onto her drenched cunt then got her skirt back on. Cornwallis was trying to hide his member inside his trousers again, which was laughable because it stuck out a mile. The end of his cock reached beyond the edge of his thigh.

"Nothing to worry about," said Susie.

She kissed Cornwallis on the lips. "Do come again," she said flirtatiously, then returned to her desk.

"I thought I saw..." said the manager.

"No, just stocking up the books," said Susie calmly as she returned to her duties, and the manager shook his head in disbelief.

D

deleted931509

Let me know what you think, I'm interested in feedback. I realise this is coming from the Mr Garrison school of romance novels.

I think I rushed the last couple of sections (getting too excited), and I made a few mistakes. Also there should have been a pay-off to the guy looking for fitness books. Susie should have said something like "That's all the workout you need" but maybe it would have been a bit corny.

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
Huge, Pretty well written. You did speed the tempo up a bit too quickly, but for a first attempt this is very, very good. A bit more buildup and teasing between the characters would really go along way to helping to build the fantasy. I think that's one of the main draws when someone seeks out a librarian focused story, as there's generally an awkwardness, shyness, and curiosity about sex and attraction to a male character that really drives that particular sub-genre. Again, I really like the story and think you've got something here worth exploring.

D

deleted931509

Thanks, millionman. I really appreciate the honest comments, and I'll keep them in mind for future writing. I may write another, although I've already used up all the cock-descriptions I can think of :p

I enjoyed the read.. It was good to imagine.. Turned me on a bit.. Sort of fantasy I wish would happen to me in a shop etc.. 12* cock! .. Lucky guy.. Lucky Susie..
Thanks for the fantasy

D

deleted931509

12 inch cocks don't really exist, do they. But that's the joy of fantasy, we can conjure them up.
I think it's safe to say that on LPSG most people are interested in taking or owning huge cocks so it's a fairly easy crowd to please (I hope) :p
I imagine myself as Cornwallis (and yes I did give him that name for laughs).

Reactions: Bulgeinlycra

Beuker

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Had a 12 inch dick once. Used the constrution workers folding yardstick to measured it. One of the few dicks i couldnt swallow down to his nuts cuz it was really thick too. He fucked my ass. Wrecked it with his huge dick. Just pounded it all the way in.

12 inch cocks don't really exist, do they. But that's the joy of fantasy, we can conjure them up.
I think it's safe to say that on LPSG most people are interested in taking or owning huge cocks so it's a fairly easy crowd to please (I hope) :p
I think 12" cocks do exist, just short of supply.. To be honest I think 12" all the way up my arse would be a bit painful
6 or seven is plenty.. I like my arse to literally be rammed fast till the guys body totally slaps against my arse cheeks.. Almost out then all the way in quick.. TrulY fuck me hard and fast.. I don't think a 12" cock would ram me quite the same.. 6 or 7 inch gotta be the most suitable for my needs..
The biggest I've took on a good destroying session was 9 inches.. He fucked me to death (almost) but never able to slap against my arse cheeks..
I took a 4 " cock once.. He really slammed into my cheeks.. Bouncing against my buttocks like a fucking pneumatic hammer drill.. All the way out then straight back in like a rabbit on heat..Practically smacking me off my 4's and off the bed.. My cock was so hard..
Smaller cock but he sorted me out good.. All the time I rember saying " harder".. And he did..
Aah... The memories...

D

deleted1025121

Agreed. 12" dicks might exist somewhere but its rare. Obviously there might be a handful across the world...but in general it would be <.01% of the population. But I guess its that fabled mystery and the perception that size equals virility or sexual conquest. But the ironic thing is that is a relatively newer idea. Greek days the larger the cock the more embarrassing as it was equated to a lack of intelligence. The smaller cock was more preferable in the Greek and Roman days. Thus why all the sculptures and art showing smaller sized genitals.

Reactions: FinMe