suspensory

DJM277: has anyone ever tried wearing a suspensory instead of a jock?or seen someone wearing one?curious as to how common they are.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
My grandfather had a hernia problem treated when I was about 14.

He showed me the suspensory the doctor had prescribed and joked how Grandma had to cut the hole for his penis larger because of his girth.

He had to wear one for several weeks and, being a freeballer, complained constantly.

hungcuriousNC: that's what I was going to ask too....

Max

Sexy Member
Media
A suspensory is like a smallish jock, which is meant to contain the balls only --- there is an opening for your penis to pass through.

A websearch will show you.

You might wear it if you have a hernia or a risk of one, but some guys might benefit from wearing one if they have very large testes. I qualify on that account, and a friend sent me one to try (it seems some of them come in a range of sizes). But I discovered that in my case supporting the balls only was not enough.

Curtis: Here's a link to a company that sells them online.

http://internationaljock.com/suspensories.html

I have a Go Software Suspensory Jock Strap, which I find extremely comfortable. It gives my testicles the support and protection they need, while allowing Mr. Johnson to move about freely.

I'm also going to buy an AT Suspensory (one of the strapless models) to see how it feels.

Curtis