ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What do you think this sight is for? Shut up.

Thank you for defining what LPSG is for.

PS: This is not the proper location on this site to post this type of question. Thanks is advance for not telling me to shut up

Best Wishes

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
anyone have svrite nude??? Ik he sells, but I don’t wanna pay
Hi: I see you just joined LPSG Sunday and this is your first post. Welcome.

Your request in this post won't garner much interest in this part of LPSG. This is the Et Cetera Section; normally for miscellaneous subject threads and posts about everything except Sexually-Themed posts and pictures. You would probably have better luck at either of these Fora:

Models and Celebrities

Web Personalities and Influencers

Each of these two areas have some rules of the road. They are outlined in the first couple of threads in each of the Fora. Becoming mindful of that information will go a long way toward your enjoyment of those areas of the site.

You can start new threads in each of those Fora, or you can click the Report button that appears at the bottom left of your Opening Post above.

I hope you enjoy your time around the site.

Do know that @MickeyLee comments in this thread are spot on. That's a good piece of advice to also remain mindful about.

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What do you think this sight is for? Shut up.

Hi. I see you joined LPSG in December 2018. Welcome.

I notice this is only your second post. Sadly, it reeks of ignorance. And tells me you have no idea what this site is about. At all.

Rather than lashing out about that which you do not know, you would be better served to familiarize yourself with the site. Including the Models and Celebrities and the Web Personalities and Influencers fora I linked in the post above.

You owe @MickeyLee an apology for spouting off. There is no excuse for your post here. There was no need for you to be nasty. Period.

Unless that's how you wish to be perceived here. That my friend, is up to you.

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do not steal content from sex workers. You don't want to pay, they don't want to work for free.

Exactly. If one can't afford to buy pics then there are billions other ones for free. I don't understand people who want to get chargeable items for free!

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi. I see you joined LPSG in December 2018. Welcome.

I notice this is only your second post. Sadly, it reeks of ignorance. And tells me you have no idea what this site is about. At all.

Rather than lashing out about that which you do not know, you would be better served to familiarize yourself with the site. Including the Models and Celebrities and the Web Personalities and Influencers fora I linked in the post above.

You owe @MickeyLee an apology for spouting off. There is no excuse for your post here. There was no need for you to be nasty. Period.

Unless that's how you wish to be perceived here. That my friend, is up to you.
Very good, my dear. We don't need members like that one you talk abou! Best wishes- Ted

Reactions: BlaneH and MisterB

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight