Swallow It All?

mattbryant84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i hooked up with my ex once (she had an aversion to oral when we went out), after being married and divorced.. er at least going thru it, we hooked up and she was able to take me all the way till my balls were on her chin and her nose was at my pubes..

at 8" id say thats a pretty decent accomplishment.. my fiance can't do that (she can get about half down, and just a wee bit more if shes drunk or super horny/relaxed), but she's better overall at giving head, and my ex was fantastic. hehe so i can't complain

nearlyeightinches

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, when I got my first blowjob a while back, my then-girlfriend swallowed all of it. I remember she came up to my head afterwards and said "wow, that was a lot of cum!"

rotterdam5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are many of us there who can take any length. It's the diameter that sometimes gets in the way. I have a limit of 8" in diameter, but have done 7"-71/2" with ease...and lengths to 11"+.

rotterdam5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have met one cock that was 9" x 9". I could not deep throat. It was its thickness not its length that was the problem.

Icarium

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only met one girl who had taken the whole of me right up to my balls, it was amazing. I'm seeing a lass on a part-time basis at the mo and she can take 3/4s of it and she's willing to work on the rest, oh yeah.