Swallow It All?

TheRook

1st Like
Media
Nope, one was within an inch or so but I get really hard and there's not much flexibility. Mine points up at a bad angle for deep throating too.

itsybitsy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
at 4 inches, it's easy for almost anyone to take all of me...biggest issue is that i tend to bottom out right where their gag reflex sits...

as for me sucking other men, i'm proud to say that i have yet to meet a cock i couldn't go fully, balls-deep on...and, i've done some HUGE ones!

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've been swallowed down to my pubes more than a handful of times. Most girls give up 1/2 to 3/4 there. (My current gf can swallow the whole thing...and frequently does. Which is one reason she's my girl friend!) Guys are more adventurous, and thus more successful. I'm abt 8 X 6...but when erect, my cock stands tight against my abs/belly, which I'm sure makes it more difficult.

BDC22

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm about 6.5". My wife and take it all. Nothing gets me harder than watching her gag as she takes down the last couple of inches into her throat. That's why I married her.

thkdck4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes. I've only been with two women who REALLY had the deep throat talent. Many other could take it deep, but it wasn't the same. The ones that could deep throat could have literally taken it even if it was much bigger. You could tell they had no trouble. But they both knew the angle to go at it.

The one who was really a pro, set it all up. We made it to her bed, and she kind of took charge. She took my pants off first, and got me totally naked. She was still clothed. She told me what a beautiful cock I had and asked if she could put some oil on it. (She had a little presentation.) She oiled me up, and was stroking me to a full erection telling me how beautiful my cock was, and how forward she had been looking to this. Then she literally impaled herself on my dick. She kind of reared back, took a deep breath and DOVE down on it and took the whole thing without any resistance. She stayed balls on chin for about a minute, then slowly pulled back. After, about a minute of thrusting it in and out of her mouth, she pulled back, and started stroking it again. "I've been working really hard on my gag reflex. Do you like that?".

We dated for quite a while after that. Between that, and her anal fetish for cock and toys, and her desire to experiment with other girls and threesomes, we had a lot of fun.