Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When younger I would self-suck, so there was no bailing out... I just ejaculated my semen directly into my mouth and swallowed fast before I lost interest.
eiter you're an acrobatic guy, a good shooter or you are lucky to have a cock that reaches up to your mouth

Reactions: 4208171
D

deleted4500261

I have. A couple of times. I didn’t try it until a year or so ago. I always meant to before then but the minute I would start to cum I would back out.
My ex girlfriend said to try it so I did. The first time I came on a plate and licked it off. The second I was on my back with my legs over my head and shot into my mouth (mostly anyway).
Not something I make a habit of but wanted to try it and see what I taste like.

D

deleted814719

I believe there have been several threads about this topic. I assume that the question comes up because someone is either curious and has never done it or does do it and is seeking "affirmation" about it from others.

If you've never tasted your own cum, I suggest that you ejaculate onto a bit of food - a cookie, a bowl of berries, a piece of chocolate. That might make it easier to get over any "yuck" factor. Once you've done that, you might become more comfortable just going straight-up with eating your own.

Personally, I've recently cum into a glass and just picked it up and swallowed. I also frequently cum onto a tablespoon and eat it from there.

I like cum alot but when I'm cumming the urge of eating it is usually less it gone. so ist Figured out that frozen cum is an idea to play with it when I'm in the mood or using it for punishment tasks on cam contests.
What a great idea dude - I’m gonna freeze a load tonight - it will be refreshing on my face / mouth when I beat off in the sun tomorrow !!!

Reactions: Trunk8or