Swallow Your Own Cum

JonnyHard

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thing I hate about CEI vids is the humiliating voice. Like I’d much prefer ‘Cum all over yourself and eat it you bad boy...your cock is so hard’ instead of ‘Eat that cum you filthy disgusting pervert’ type stuff.
Yeah,thats the Problem with most of the vids, the girls just don't really know the turning on part, which for me is not to be told to have small cock or that I like eating my cum so much or I don't deserve a girl like her.
It is rather the idea that we both know what is going to happen and from there a lot more options are available that the ones I mentioned above. but there are some vids that are not to bad, also some ideas like high card or contest stuff is nice.

Trunk8or

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i love slurping up my precum as it flows out of me when i edge! i have also had the pleasure of a full load in my mouth, i was so turned on it made me orgasm again while eating the 1st load! i also enjoy milking my prostate and watching my cum flow out, this way i can eat it up before i loose interest after i cum!
To all the guys saying they enjoy kissing/making out after a blowjob, this is fucking hot and i love doing this too!

JonnyHard

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I dont know why that turns me on so much but one of my phantasies is to kiss a girl with another men's cum in her mouth.
for-the-free-hq-version-of-this-click-on-the-picturemore.gif

Has anybody experienced that?

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like to do that sometimes with a cum eating instruction vid (cei). You need someone to push you over the edge :)
Most vids are ok, and a view are great , because the teasing is just better which comes along with more self confidence that you can hear in the voice.
Also In love the idea that someone knows about the nasty thing I'm about to do or beeing forced to do so. :p
Yeah I know what you mean, when I'm rally horny and haven't cum for a few days I love this kind of thing. I think the best thing to do is do a cam session with a girl who tells you to do it and makes sure you go through with it at the end.
This woman has made me do it on a number of occasions...
6580500.jpg

D

deleted814719

Yes, I eat my own cum about once every 10 ejaculations. I like cumming onto a tablespoon and then eating from the spoon. I've also cum on food and then eaten it and of course will lick it from my own hand.

Yesterday morning, my wife and I had a 30-minute fun session. We began with a lot of kissing and nipple sucking (hers) for warm-up. I then started fingering her pussy and clit. She seemed to be getting into it and insisted that I fuck her. Well, I did. Slow, fast, easy, hard. All the while she's rubbing my back and ass, reaching underneath her leg to play with my balls (I love that!), rubbing the bottom of my shaft with her fingers as I stroke in-and-out. All the while, she's alternately squeezing and relaxing her pussy and I'm just having a GREAT time. When she's ready for me to cum, she'll tease my balls consistently and put me over the edge. I spilled into her and just laid on top of her for a few moments.

When I rolled off, I slid a finger in her cum-filled pussy and started thumbing her clit at the same time. I then slid my other hand underneath her and put two fingers of my left hand in her pussy and used the fingers on my right hand to massage her clit. She came very hard - panting, moaning, clutching the sheets. When she finally couldn't take any more, I pulled my fingers out and put them right into my mouth. A pleasant mix of pussy juices and my own cum.