Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I need some help. Hints. Guidance? I always get super horny thinking about doin it during my sessions. But I always bitch out. I love my pre cum and can edge out mini loads of actual cum to swallow. But I feel like If I'm throwing down 5+ hour bate sessions I want to do the big finish. Any body want to help me?

D_Upsy_Daisy

Account Disabled
Media
I need some help. Hints. Guidance? I always get super horny thinking about doin it during my sessions. But I always bitch out. I love my pre cum and can edge out mini loads of actual cum to swallow. But I feel like If I'm throwing down 5+ hour bate sessions I want to do the big finish. Any body want to help me?

Orgasm. Pick up cum. Put in mouth. Swallow.

That's about as helpful as anyone is going to get.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if it gets bad enough, put your legs up on the wall, tlit your pelvis a little further back than you think would be necessary, jack that fucking cock til you get ready then open the fuck up, shoot and swallow.

That's what I do when I'm hot for the taste of cum.

Reactions: Captain_Girth

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For guys that do it a lot.
Do u look at it as a reward? Is it a challenge? Get any easier?
Or do u hate it every time but look at it as a dark deviant move?
I like the idea of it being a super difficult nasty act that only makes me a disgustingly well rounded bate master. ;)

eachandeveryandall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I like the idea of it being a super difficult nasty act that only makes me a disgustingly well rounded bate master. ;)

I love the idea of eating cum. The thought makes me cum faster than anything. Problem is--soon as I cum I lose all interest. I think I just need to find a hot cock to blow before I cum:)

D_Upsy_Daisy

Account Disabled
Media

I love it! And it does get easier (at least in my experience). I view it as partly a 'more dirty' act but also a nice way to clean up.

But there is nothing 'disgusting' about it. It's actually quite nice.

D

deleted300444

if it gets bad enough, put your legs up on the wall, tlit your pelvis a little further back than you think would be necessary, jack that fucking cock til you get ready then open the fuck up, shoot and swallow.

That's what I do when I'm hot for the taste of cum.

Yep, I have done that, the above. Climb your legs up the wall and splash yourself in the face.

But here is better, faster, easier advice.

Jerk, squirt, scoop up the jizz and toss back into your mouth and swsllow that bad boy!

neo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Only way to do it is to cum straight into your mouth otherwise you won't want to after you cum. So yeah, legs over your head, dick over your mouth pointing straight at it, shoot. Only done it once or twice ages ago. Pretty cool in a dirty way. My wanks are more conventional now - think that's what comes of getting older...

Reactions: fxstsb96

The first time I did it, I pretty much just shoved the stuff into my mouth before I was finished cumming.

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was younger I could selfsuck, just the head of my dick in my mouth, but it was always horny feeling my mouth fill with my own cum, now I wank off into my hand, and lick it up. Still horny, some times so horny I have a second cum.

Only way to do it is to cum straight into your mouth otherwise you won't want to after you cum. So yeah, legs over your head, dick over your mouth pointing straight at it, shoot. Only done it once or twice ages ago. Pretty cool in a dirty way. My wanks are more conventional now - think that's what comes of getting older...

Yes, that's the way, legs over my head, cock right over my mouth, and off we go! Nothing better than the taste of fresh, warm cum, even when it's my own. Try and try again, you won't be disappointed!

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't know if it's the letdown in arousal after orgasm or the fact that cum cools quickly (probably a combination of the two) but shooting it into my hand and then slurping it down doesn't do it for me. My reaction is about like Kevin990's. But hot, steamy cum straight from the spigot (yours or mine!) at the height of sexual arousal is an entirely different matter; it tastes great! If you're like me, however, and not limber enough to get your dickhead very close to your mouth I highly recommend wearing glasses or goggles. A misdirected squirt into your eye can really sting.

I don't know if it's the letdown in arousal after orgasm or the fact that cum cools quickly (probably a combination of the two) but shooting it into my hand and then slurping it down doesn't do it for me. My reaction is about like Kevin990's. But hot, steamy cum straight from the spigot (yours or mine!) at the height of sexual arousal is an entirely different matter; it tastes great! If you're like me, however, and not limber enough to get your dickhead very close to your mouth I highly recommend wearing glasses or goggles. A misdirected squirt into your eye can really sting.

I quite agree with you about the temperature. Cum is at its best right from the tap, warm that is, whether it's yours or somebody else's. I'm not too fond of cold cum. By the way, ever thought of closing your eyes when you're afraid of a misdirected squirt?

888abba

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always eat some of my cum if I'm jacking off solo. But it's even better when it's dripping out of my girl's pussy after we fuck. That's when I really chow down.

Reactions: Houstonwoods