swallow your own

peevee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Curious. How many guys out there have jerked off and slurped up their own hot cum? I have never tasted it and would think that my own would be a great introduction.

B_lilylabia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

jamesdrive29

Just Browsing
Media
i'm not a smoker and my cum is pretty tastey. a friend on mine was a big smoker and his did'nt taste that good. if you eat a lot of fruits that will give you a good flavored sperm.

Gay Joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love to have my legs held over my face so I could cum all over it, I also love to cum in my mouth at the same time. My partner usually cums in my face first and also in my mouth. His cum is much sweeter than mine (mine is salty) his is delicious and he shoots a hugh load.
I think you should try it but remember all cum taste different!!!

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I'm a distance shooter and some times i hit myself in the face when i'm jacking. It doesn't taste bad. I didn't swallow it though. Couldn't bring myself to do that. lol. Maybe one day.

Same as IT. Shooting a couple of spurts in my own mouth adds icing :biggrin1: to the entire experience, especially since I can't do the self suck thing. Will also lick some off my hand but can't stay in the mood long enough to go for the rest of it on my chest.

Not much to the initial taste but definately feel a kind of sting in the throat.

Hey IT, you really shoot *that* far even with the PA?
:smile:

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm not a smoker and my cum is pretty tastey. a friend on mine was a big smoker and his did'nt taste that good. if you eat a lot of fruits that will give you a good flavored sperm.

So true! My bodybugg dietary plan in addition to myoplex and lots of proteins calls for pineapple, bananas, cherries, berries and grapes...sweet and tasty!

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

XFactor27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I personally don't get any thrill from my own. I've tried it to see if it's salty or sweet, but no real desire to taste it regularly.

I will say I'm very leary of tasting others for the first time. Sometimes they have a horribly salty and bitter taste. I'm convinced it's diet related. I gave a guy that was totally into fruits and smoothies a blow job, when he came it was like warm syrup. Nice and sweet. Hated to see that guy move.

Never tasted bad pre-cum. That's probably my favorite part of a blow job and there's not much I don't like about giving head. :biggrin1: