Swallow

Some can taste nicer than others. Also more pleasant tasting smaller quantities can be much more easy to swallow. Combine that with the kind of man who just orgasms when you breathe near his penis, and it becomes a very easy task indeed for me.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Okay so my gf says she hates to swallow and that its gross but I recently discovered text on her phone with a guy with all sorts of inuendos that she swallowed his nut

So..
-you snooped your girlfriend's phone
-she's messaging other guys about swallowing their spooge
..and the only thing of concern is that she's not swallowing yours?

:eek:

D

deleted875903

Citrusy juices like orange, pineapple etc help in changing the smell and taste of your cum. Diet as a whole is very important when it comes to body odor and the taste and smell of your cum. A word to the wise......

Sexycplnj123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well why whats not good enough about me
Obviously the first issue the lack of attention you are giving her, because she is texting other guys about sucking dick!
Second you may want to change your eating habits.
Third, stop worrying about why she won't swallow you because she is going to be swallowing others guys soon.

hornyguy269

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm just wondering, you started this thread yesterday stating that your girlfriend doesn't like your cum, but she likes another guy's cum that she is apparently seeing while sh. e
posted before I was done on accident

hornyguy269

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
To finish what I was saying, basically when you started this thread yesterday you said your girlfriend is cheating on you and likes the other guy/guys cum better than yours. Then today you started a new thread saying that your wife needs a big dick. So I am wondering, did you marry your girlfriend in between starting the two threads? Do you have a wife and a girlfriend? If so, does your wife like your cum?

Sexycplnj123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To finish what I was saying, basically when you started this thread yesterday you said your girlfriend is cheating on you and likes the other guy/guys cum better than yours. Then today you started a new thread saying that your wife needs a big dick. So I am wondering, did you marry your girlfriend in between starting the two threads? Do you have a wife and a girlfriend? If so, does your wife like your cum?
Maybe his wife swallowed his girlfriend?