Swallowing cum not as great as it would seem

D_BarryBunwarmer

Account Disabled
Media
So for the first time ever I got a load shot in my mouth and swallowed it. It was my boyfriend's load. I really wanted it and he really wanted to give it but when I started feeling his hot cum in my mouth I came very close to vomiting. And he was like "Oh no, please don't puke!" It was sort of a buzz kill. And I felt bad because he swallowed mine and loved it so much he wanted another load.

What should I do? Try it again and maybe I'll get used to it?

Anybody swallow cum but hate it?

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Was it the taste or the sensation that turned you off? Sounds as though your gag reflex m may have kicked in...

suprtroopr2006

Experimental Member
Media
when you sucking the load out of him think about how much hes enjoying it, that will help you out. also being your a rookie try not to think about how it taste swallow it as fast as you can not to taste it. hope this helps.

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yes, what was it that made u almost vomit? could have been a variety of things ... mental or physical. maybe u wanted to do it because HE wanted u to do it. and u didn't really want to urself (deep down inside). maybe u actually think that type of thing is disgusting in the first place and knowing ur eating someone's load turned u off when u actually felt it. or maybe u really wanted to but decided it tasted odd. a guy's load tastes as different as the guys u get it some. there are some that are almost tasteless and then there are others that are like bleach (seriously! LOL). so that might have had been an issue as well. if u think u really wanna do it again, then do it. if u think it's not something that u can do, then discuss it with ur bf. some guys can't get fuked, others can't do other things. it needs to be something YOU want to so so u can get into it. if u don't then u need to let him know there are so many other things that u can do, just not swallowing his load.

TSB17

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The last three girls to blow me all loved swallowing which was awesome, but a girl a dated for a long time would only swallow if she had a chaser (which was really cute) and I never minded if she spat or just got me close and then jacked me off. Honestly your partner is probably just happy he is getting his dick sucked, its the best thing ever haha

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
then there are others that are like bleach (seriously! LOL).

Yeah I have always wondered what in the hell makes cum smell like bleach. I remember one time I had just cleaned the shower in the bathroom at my apartment using bleach, and my roommate's girlfriend came over walked into the bathroom and said "OH YUCK it smells like cum in here! Did one of you guys just beat off in the bathroom?" :yuck: LOL

I am guessing she spit when she sucked him off! HAHA

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah I have always wondered what in the hell makes cum smell like bleach. I remember one time I had just cleaned the shower in the bathroom at my apartment using bleach, and my roommate's girlfriend came over walked into the bathroom and said "OH YUCK it smells like cum in here! Did one of you guys just beat off in the bathroom?" :yuck: LOL

I am guessing she spit when she sucked him off! HAHA

LOL. too funny.

But this isn't helping the OP is it. You say that it was warm (I'm guessing body temp, right? LOL). Is that too weird for you? Thinking it's body temp? Or that it's from him? What make's you think you really disliked it? If we know that then we can make a better guess at ways to overcome (no pun intended) the situation. aight?

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happens to me all the time. I hate cum juice which is weird because I find pre-cum the hottest thing ever.

It gags me and I can't stand it. But if a guy cums in my mouth I hold it in and spit it out when he's done.

If I was in a serious relationship I'd do the guy a favour and swallow if that's what he wants me to do.

I'm guessing it takes a lot of practice to get used to. Since the guy is your boyfriend, at least you get to practice on the same person with the same smell and all.

nick1014

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think a lot of it must have to do with your attitude about cum. If you're just not into it, no amount of rationalization is going to make you like it. Maybe you can learn to tolerate it, but you won't love it. If you think you could be into it, but it's just foreign at this point, give it a few more tries.

Think about letting him cum on his stomach or on your hand and experiment with tasting it from there. If it's the temperature of the cum, this might help break the barrier a little. If the problem is the taste, his diet can probably change that a little (search the other threads for info on that, but I've read that pineapple is especially good). But if you just aren't into it, don't force it. He'll understand if he cares about you.

mclivin86

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am now a girl who loves swallowing, but back in my early teens it would literally make me gag. I got over it quite simply. When I was blowing a guy and he was about to cum I would get his dick as far into my throat as I could handle without gagging and just swallow the cum without tasting it. There was always a little aftertaste, but I got used to that after a while. After a while like this I could swish it around in my mouth and swallow and love it. It just takes a little getting used to.

biz4two

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I got over it quite simply. When I was blowing a guy and he was about to cum I would get his dick as far into my throat as I could handle without gagging and just swallow the cum without tasting it. There was always a little aftertaste, but I got used to that after a while. After a while like this I could swish it around in my mouth and swallow and love it. It just takes a little getting used to.

PERFECT advice! I was going to say pretty much the same thing...

I wasn't a big cum tasting lover at first either, but learned from a good friend when I was younger (a regular guy I would suck)...that when he was ready to cum he would put it deep down my throat...and it would be a direct deposit into my stomach! Through the years...I can take the cum more in my mouth...but still like it on the deeper side.

Good luck!

biz
:069:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
How about your own load? When try jacking him off with your own cum and then giving him head. Any better. It's an acquired taste, and a good one. Takes practice (and maintaining a concentrated sense of lust and overt horniness) to really enjoy taking a guy's load. But definitely worth it.

jdick79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is like some of the other posts but here goes.

My wife has to be in the right mood to give me head and had never swallowed until one night she was giving me head outside by the fire. Since she had never done it before I was sure to tell her that I was going to cum but she didn't care, she took me as deep as she could and swallowed my whole load.

I asked her afterward how it was and she said it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be because she didn't really taste since it was past her taste buds. So that is my suggestion to you. Take it deep and don't let him pull out until he is done cumming and maybe that will help. That was the only time that my wife has done that and it was truly amazing that she did it then. I have only had one other girl who would swallow my load and she would do it any time I wanted.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
and is like theres little ants after you taste it...
:haha:

To the OP: Don't close your mind to it based on this one experience alone. Lots of things you can do with it in lieu of taking the full-on tonsil blast. But, as others have said some people just aren't into the spunk!

bigbulgelicker45

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Continue to practice.

I love to swallow and what I do is pretty simple. I'll deepthroat awhile, lick the shaft, head, etc. and before he cums I generally stick to the head and let him fill up my mouth then swallow (sometimes a chaser is good) but everyone does taste different and like a couple of people have said it depends on his diet (one guy I did had ate something salty and when he came it was like someone was pouring salt in my mouth. I tried doing him a few other times but kept thinking of that one time that I couldn't get into it thinking he'd be salty again).

One guy I used to do (on a daily basis) drank whiskey and sometimes I could taste the whiskey so it was like a nightcap!

monet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recommend introducing lots of fruits into your diet. Anything with lots of fructose helps sweeten the semen. Seminal secretion is naturally "sweet" as roughly 70% of it is fructose-based, necessary to counter the acidic environment of the vagina--to keep the sperm alive long enough to swim to the egg (like in Look Who's Talking). (I remember reading this long time ago in Men's Health--and confirmed it again with simply Google searches).

Anyway, definitely eat lots of fruits. People seem to prefer pineapples and juices. I really like adding honey into cereal (though dairy is not great for better tasting cum) for instance. I am single so I can afford to do this. :p Definitely stay away from garlic if you are to fool around--give it a day or so it gets out of your system. Garlic makes things very bitter...as evident from the grimace on her face. I'm sorry! You should have told me you wanted dick two days ago! My apologies...

Last edited:

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What should I do? Try it again and maybe I'll get used to it?

Anybody swallow cum but hate it?

I have never swallowed it, one time I did have someone cum in my mouth AFTER me warning him not to. As a reflex I threw right up on him . I cannot stand the taste of someones cum , if I even detect precum I am through cause it really nauseates me . I am quite upfront with a guy and do in fact ask him does he precum cause it nauseates me.
It took me YRS to get to the point where I could find my own palatable.
If you don't like it DON'T DO IT , if someone loves you they will understand . Some guys love it however I am NOT one of them and sounds like neither are you friend .

HH