Swallowing cum not as great as it would seem

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like swallowing my man's juice. I've been swallowing since I was 16 though so I probably acquired the taste! That said, I would recommend drinking a Coke afterwards. It washes out your mouth immediately and takes that sticky feel away.

mariondude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i've always thot if it was worth the work to suck a dude off then i was gonna swallow his load! if u dont like it maybe try to deepthroat when he's nuttin but if u gag his throbs might choke u or make u sick. i guess i'm lucky lol no gag and i really like it

nortan

Just Browsing
Media
Simply try taking him most of the way into your throat as he cums... it feels great and the squirt goes right down... little to no tasting or texture to deal with, you've gotten him off into you (which is my hot spot, taking part of someone I love into myself), and no mess! Win/Win.

kilgore

Experimental Member
Media
(oh, and lay off the broccoli...also not great for the taste)
Same with asparagus for some people. I had a girlfriend who couldn't stand the taste of my cum after I'd eaten it. We just quit having it at home, but it seemed to show up every time we ate at her parents' house. Her mother would tease me about not liking asparagus and I'd be thinking, "Actually ma'am, I like it just fine, but not nearly as much as I'm going to like blowing a load in your daughter's mouth tonight."

legna

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Same with asparagus for some people. I had a girlfriend who couldn't stand the taste of my cum after I'd eaten it. We just quit having it at home, but it seemed to show up every time we ate at her parents' house. Her mother would tease me about not liking asparagus and I'd be thinking, "Actually ma'am, I like it just fine, but not nearly as much as I'm going to like blowing a load in your daughter's mouth tonight."

Yeah, asparagus is the worst. As much as I like it, I usually avoid eating it at restaurants or family gatherings for the same reason. I laughed out loud when I read what went through your mind when your ex gf's mother teased you about not liking it. I've thought the exact same thing. . .haha!

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know exactly what the OP means. I can't stand cum in my mouth. If it goes straight down my throat, that's fine, but if it's in my mouth, I feel like throwing up. It doesn't matter if it's my own or anyone else's.

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
Semen Contains "Ejaculate contains aboutonia, ascorbic acid, blood-group antigens, calcium, chlorine, cholesterol, choline, citric acid, creatine, deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), fructose, glutathione, hyaluronidase, inositol, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium, purine, pyrimidine, pyruvic acid, sodium, sorbitol, spermidine, spermine, urea, uric acid, vitamin B12, and zinc."

The bleach odor comes from the chlorine. Don't expect it to go away from diet. The chlorine is there to kill vaginal bacteria that would kill sperm. All of those chemicals are there to insure impregnation.

I have tried to swallow mine a number of times and think I would throw up if I swallowed it. The taste and texture is repugnate to me. To each his own.

WikiAnswers - What is the nutritional content of human semen

Dikpig

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ive sucked ALOT of cock and swallowed alot of load and let me tell you that laying on your back when he shoots is not an easy trick to do. If he's not buried down your throat when he starts pumping its gonna hit your gag reflex and make you react. Or he has to pull out to the front of your mouth and shoot from there so you can use your tongue to slow down the power of the cumshot. If you do that you really taste his load more and thats how you develop a "taste" for the stuff. I suggest you try taking it with you on your knees and him standing in front or like that and you can control the power of his shot. If he's a big cummer or has a power shot you gotta take all that into account and adjust for it. Maybe it's too much for you swallow and its cool to let some run out the sides of your mouth. Seeing your cum drip out a guys mouth while he's trying to swallow it all is pretty fukn hot! But by all means don't abandon the idea! There is Nothing hotter than Taking a guys load down your throat. I wasn't great at it at first but now I can't get enough!

Cowboy_Jake

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've only sucked a few cocks but I can remember the first time like it was yesterday. My wife and I were having a threesome with my best friend. They were on their side and he was fucking her from behind. She pushed my head down to her pussy and wanted me to eat her. We had all been drinking and I didn't think anything about it so I did as she asked.

Whether intentionally or not, he slipped out of her and his cock ran across my tongue. I backed off and he put it back in her. It happened a second time. The third time it happened I just grabbed his cock and started sucking.

When he came, I just swallowed it like I had sucked cocks all my life. I found that I loved the taste. Wound up doing to him a few times more over the years and swallowed every time. I always have swallowed ever since then with anyone. Personally I hate it when I get a blowjob and the person spits it out, but I'll accept that to a person not letting me come in their mouth. Don't start sucking me if you aren't going to finish it. And if you are a woman, don't worry that I can't fuck you after the blowjob. Believe me, I can and I will. But that is me.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ive sucked ALOT of cock and swallowed alot of load and let me tell you that laying on your back when he shoots is not an easy trick to do. If he's not buried down your throat when he starts pumping its gonna hit your gag reflex and make you react. Or he has to pull out to the front of your mouth and shoot from there so you can use your tongue to slow down the power of the cumshot. If you do that you really taste his load more and thats how you develop a "taste" for the stuff. I suggest you try taking it with you on your knees and him standing in front or like that and you can control the power of his shot. If he's a big cummer or has a power shot you gotta take all that into account and adjust for it. Maybe it's too much for you swallow and its cool to let some run out the sides of your mouth. Seeing your cum drip out a guys mouth while he's trying to swallow it all is pretty fukn hot! But by all means don't abandon the idea! There is Nothing hotter than Taking a guys load down your throat. I wasn't great at it at first but now I can't get enough!

Like he says...
If you aren't sure why you gagged... If it wasn't the taste or texture that you found revolting... Then chances are the load just splashed against the nerves that cause a gag reflex.

Try giving him head in a more vertical position, like him sitting or standing and you on your knees, and see if you still have a gag response. If not, then it was just positional.

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Eating cum is something like eating caviar....it's an acquired taste that some people take longer than others to enjoy. Just don't give up and u may really get to like it.
I love Champane and Caviar and oh I also love fresh hot from the cock CUM!!!!!!!!!! Bill

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I first started swallowing my partners cum I used to deep throat it when he was about to cum. I only go a little taste of the cum but I loved the idea of him giving me part of him. Eventually I came to love it and will savour it in my mouth.

The important think is, and I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet. It totally depends if I have already cum or not. If I cum first I rarely take his load and vice versa. The desire is instantly gone after cumming. The best is when we get the timing right and cum together.

I think that's why many don't like taking their own load. They have already cum and the desire is gone. Once I took my partners load and then he jerked me to finish and fed it too me. (I had agreed to this before hand and told him he had to do it even if I said no) It was very hot!

Reactions: deleted871301